Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo 6 DEMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Turismo 6 DEMO

Howdy folks,

Just informing that the Gran Turismo 6 Demo has finally been released! Rejoice!

Looks ****ing awesome and hopefully it will live up to expectations!

Its available to download at this link:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00000000000NON

Or on the Playstation store where it is downloadable as always too.

Cheers
    MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
    MCM Queensland Forum

I will probably be spending all night on it, and may do a video on what I think has changed when I can get the house to myself.
    How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
    Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
    The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
    Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
    Yo GT5 god
    Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
    The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

Holy shit ist awesome!
      MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
      Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
      MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

I'll most definitely be checking this out this evening
        Death or Glory 死亡または栄光 Apparel
        Clothing & stickers

Worldwide shipping available & free shipping on all orders over

Comment

Played it for a bit last night. Came within 3 seconds of the world record time using the race prepped 370Z.

I can't say I'm hugely impressed to be honest. Its pretty much the same as GT5. The graphics are nice, but it makes me think that the developers have reached the limits of what the PS3 is capable of.

Cheers,
          Shaz
          Differential Studios - Click here for awesome videos and stuff.

Comment

The more I drive it the more depressed I get knowing that Australians got the raw end of the deal and isn't part of the GT Academy 2013

On a happy faced note I managed to break the 2'19's
            Rammstein: Teaching Westerners German Since 1994

Comment

They better not make the used car dealer shit like #5.
              http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...TEC-GOES-HARD!]

Comment

The new physics is amazing. On par with Live for speed and Rfactor. A huge leap from the last game.
                Graphically its a bit more polished and the lighting is a bit smoother and theirs more anti aliasing which is good, aswell as no more pixelization from the tire smoke which is a huge plus.
                I just hope GT6 brings more customization and a larger variety of premium cars.

Comment

it was OK but it didn't really scream "BUY ME" the cars still sound crap but at least its a big improvement over gt5
                  sigpichttp://forums.mightycarmods.com/album.php?albumid=317

Comment

The official sounds of the cars in game have not been released yet.

Can somebody tell me how to get a gtr in the demo?

I will definately buy this if the supra mk4 is in premium.
                    Curiousity killed the car... In VTEC We Trust.

sigpic

Originally posted by khindustries
                    Yes downforce on the rear wheels is essential for a FWD car

Comment

Vehicle dynamics do seem better, I was impressed by how they simulated the leaf's movements in the first race. However, it seems like most of the "improvements" could be applied to GT5 with a patch...although I understand the PS4 will get its own version of GT6.

Originally posted by grenadian1 View Post
                      The official sounds of the cars in game have not been released yet.

Can somebody tell me how to get a gtr in the demo?

I will definately buy this if the supra mk4 is in premium.
                      I believe the Leaf and the 370z are the only playable cars for the demo.
                      HellaStock...Resale is Everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Lysol View Post
                        Vehicle dynamics do seem better, I was impressed by how they simulated the leaf's movements in the first race. However, it seems like most of the "improvements" could be applied to GT5 with a patch...although I understand the PS4 will get its own version of GT6.

I believe the Leaf and the 370z are the only playable cars for the demo.
                        I figured it out. All you have to do is complete all of the gt academy challenges. Then back out to the first screen and it gives you a special event with 2 races and says more races to come when the academy is complete or something that happens when the deadline for the academy is over.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grenadian1 View Post
                          I figured it out. All you have to do is complete all of the gt academy challenges. Then back out to the first screen and it gives you a special event with 2 races and says more races to come when the academy is complete or something that happens when the deadline for the academy is over.
                          That's news to me, Nice! I still need to finish up the races myself...going for all gold lol. I don't know how the hell some people get those top times though.
                          HellaStock...Resale is Everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Lysol View Post
                            That's news to me, Nice! I still need to finish up the races myself...going for all gold lol. I don't know how the hell some people get those top times though.

Got all gold except for the full lap in the 370. My time on that is a 2:25. something. Could go faster, but i got tired of having one wheel go off an then the lap getting called off.

sigpic

Comment

How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
                              Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
                              The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
                              Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
                              Yo GT5 god
                              Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
                              The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X