Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crew

Anyone here going to buy The Crew when it comes out? (for those not in the know, The Crew is a racing MMO-thing, in the vein of Test Drive Unlimited, but even more social. It's developed by Ivory Tower, who were formed by ex-Eden Games devs, and Eden Games made TDU and TDU2.)
    The trailer:

Gameplay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfl39tfs6FI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sZaR82ILsc

It's gonna be multiplat for next-gen, so it's only gonna be on Xbone, PS4 and PC. (which makes me excited ) Anyone else here gonna get it?
    Originally posted by flyingdutchy
    Ever seen a monkey play with a hand grenade? Everybody knows it spells disaster, but you're not gona let him keep on playing with it do you? Just because he spends so much effort polishing the pin with his buttcheeks doesnt make it the right thing to do.
    Originally posted by DWS92
    Unbolt your exhaust after the manifold. Will be hectic loud uleh
    Originally posted by BIGZED
    And I didn't know we lived in the 1900's... GOT TE37'S ON MA STEAM POWERED HORSELESS CARRAGE MOTHER****ERS!!! BALLAH!

ya man im going to get it hope it has good drifting

Comment

That looks amazing!

Comment

I am going to be all over this game.

Comment

i think in comes out February 2014 this game is going to be maaaaad

Comment

This game may be the reason I buy a PS4
            I have drove a Delorean and resisted the urge to go 88mph!
            Current vehicle list: 1969 Chevy C10 / 1994 Nissan b21 / 1998 Chevy Lumina / 2001 GMC sonoma
            1998 Suzuki DR650 / 1998 Suzuki Katana

Comment

it well also be out for pc and xbox one this game might get me to stop moding my car jk

Comment

I'll definately get the game on launch
                The ford in the trailer is pretty badass

Current cars
                Benz 190E 2,3 8v Sportline with factory bucket seats that looks quite sexy in red
                Benz 190E 2,3 8v Sportline - Project car. Complete rebuild and body modification for a big block. Codename ME109
                Nissan Navara "KING CAB" - Project winter beater. Diesel pick up truck that sat for a few months and started right up^^
                Been driving for 2,5 years officially and i do like my cars :P my favourite hobbies are, metalwork-fabrication-working on engines and gaming

Comment

the raptor in the game is ok i like the 350z

Comment

Originally posted by buzkill124 View Post
                    the raptor in the game is ok i like the 350z
                    yeah^^ never thought i'd see an offroad 350z. that thing is basically a trophy truck by the end

Current cars
                    Benz 190E 2,3 8v Sportline with factory bucket seats that looks quite sexy in red
                    Benz 190E 2,3 8v Sportline - Project car. Complete rebuild and body modification for a big block. Codename ME109
                    Nissan Navara "KING CAB" - Project winter beater. Diesel pick up truck that sat for a few months and started right up^^
                    Been driving for 2,5 years officially and i do like my cars :P my favourite hobbies are, metalwork-fabrication-working on engines and gaming

Comment

offroad 350z is awesome but i want to see the street/profomance tune but the offroad tune is maaaad

Comment

Pretty sure that's a 370Z, not a 350Z lol
                        Ever seen a monkey play with a hand grenade? Everybody knows it spells disaster, but you're not gona let him keep on playing with it do you? Just because he spends so much effort polishing the pin with his buttcheeks doesnt make it the right thing to do.
                        And I didn't know we lived in the 1900's... GOT TE37'S ON MA STEAM POWERED HORSELESS CARRAGE MOTHER****ERS!!! BALLAH!

Comment

they almost look the same to me dats y i got mistaken but im hyped for the game geting it for xbox one who else

Comment

Originally posted by buzkill124 View Post
                            they almost look the same to me dats y i got mistaken but im hyped for the game geting it for xbox one who else
                            ewww, Xbox One. PC all the way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BodenM View Post
                              ewww, Xbox One. PC all the way for me.
                              Once the mod community grows for the game, you'll be laughing at console gamers lol.

I'll be getting an XB one, but that's because of my emotional attachment to the halo series.

i don't have much time for online gaming, does anyone know if the game would be worth owning for one player gameplay?
                              sigpic
                              SLAYING THE COVENANT SINCE 2001

Check out my ute build here, from bogan BNS ute to mad 4x4

Originally posted by bassdee
                              shaking worse than michael j fox on a paint mixer.
                              Originally posted by Hound
                              Yeah guuize, im in bed with my missus too.. Palmela Handerson and I are having a great time.

Comment

Working...
                              X