Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Papers, Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papers, Please

So first off has anyone played it? or have you even heard of it?

After 4 1/2hrs of play time, I finished it with a smile on my face. Its not a long game, as you can tell, nor is it a fancy looking game, the graphics are quite old school (maybe thats why I like it), and its not the most action packed game... But the story is what I loved the most. Its basically about a guy that lives in a war torn fictional country (surrounded by more fictional places) who is picked for duty in a customs booth. You have to check details and make sure they all add up (you have a rules book to check info against) as well as interrogate people if they seem suspicious.

Its a game I think everyone should try. Its also at a very good price $9.99us, in some ways I think it should be worth more (but thats just me).

Either way, if you've played it let us know what you thought about it.. If not.. would it be a game you would play? If you like the looks of it, please support the developer

www.papersplea.se
    Jay
    GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
    1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic
Working...
X