Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Simulator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Simulator!

Just gonna chuck up a pic of the Car simulator me and my dad built.
    use for the PC and PS3, wont connect to my 360, due to software issuse.
    Has a Logitech Pro GT with force feedback, highly rated steering wheel
    pretty fun to usechair.jpg

Looks nice. Can't wait till the warrenty wears off my wheel I gor big plans for my rig.
    How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
    Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
    The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
    Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
    Yo GT5 god
    Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
    The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alvin23a View Post
      Looks nice. Can't wait till the warrenty wears off my wheel I gor big plans for my rig.
      Why? What u doing with it????

its mad as. next best thing when i aint at the track lol

Comment

Well I got a G27 so I was going to have the pedals that hang down, change the wheel, adjectable shifter and I got a seat form a 91 integra with the rails. There was also a few more things I can't remember.

Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
        The Swedish Chef

Yo GT5 god
        Alvin 'Wonder Boy'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alvin23a View Post
          Well I got a G27 so I was going to have the pedals that hang down, change the wheel, adjectable shifter and I got a seat form a 91 integra with the rails. There was also a few more things I can't remember.
          Lucky SOB! I wanted a g27 or porche fantec sooo badly. i might see if i can wire in and programme my own cluctch onto mine

Comment

Nice, got my DFGT from DSE for $99 can't really use it that much because i've just started Yr 12 (PS3 is packed up, bro's got the TV) and I don't really have a heavy enough table for it.
            sigpic
            Current Ride: 94' VR Berlina Wagon (The Granny Wagon)
            Mods: $80 JVC Headunit, LED Parkers & Reverse lights, K&N Panel Filter,

Comment

Originally posted by Oddzeee View Post
              Nice, got my DFGT from DSE for $99 can't really use it that much because i've just started Yr 12 (PS3 is packed up, bro's got the TV) and I don't really have a heavy enough table for it.
              Shame. its pretty fun.

I didnt have a stable enough table but finally got round to this, all up cost about $200 without the wheel, 80 without the chair

Comment

Originally posted by Caboose View Post
                Lucky SOB! I wanted a g27 or porche fantec sooo badly. i might see if i can wire in and programme my own cluctch onto mine
                The logitech shop on ebay had it for $400 when I got it. I saved $100 and got the rest as a birthday and cristmas present off my mum. Thats the only was I could afford it.

Sincerely,
                The Swedish Chef

Yo GT5 god
                Alvin 'Wonder Boy'

sigpic

Comment

You have no idea how much my GPA would plummet if I had one of those
                  Originally posted by MOOG
                  Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
                  Originally posted by Jenga
                  You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

Nice, my Dad is collecting little parts, me and him are going to build up a wheel/seat/pedal/mount combo.

G27 + BRIDE seat + shifter and pedals with a steel mount.

BEEEEEEEEAST.
                    "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
                    sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
                    what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

Originally posted by AUSupra View Post
                      Nice, my Dad is collecting little parts, me and him are going to build up a wheel/seat/pedal/mount combo.

G27 + BRIDE seat + shifter and pedals with a steel mount.

BEEEEEEEEAST.
                      u gotta show pics when u do it

Comment

My plan. But with a starlet dashboard instead.
                        1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
                        1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siren676 View Post
                          My plan. But with a starlet dashboard instead.
                          sooo jelly

Comment

Working...
                          X