Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh yeah!!!! GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah!!!! GTA V

How Good Does It Look!!

ライジング息子
    sigpic
    知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Pretty good, graphics remind me of LA Noire.
    "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
    sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
    what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

"Well... you know how it goes" hahahah, it looks good! Might finally get back into gta

Comment

Looks good. Looks like they have made a massive map again like San Andreas. I hope it is similar so there is full control in it

Comment

Looks good but it seen't seem to grab my interest like I was expecting. I will probaly pre-order it anyway.
          alvin23a
          mivec just kicked in yo
          Last edited by alvin23a; 03-11-2011, 03:09 PM.
          How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
          Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
          The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
          Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
          Yo GT5 god
          Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
          The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

More excited for the online play than anything else.
            Another Quality post from Hayden
            Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
            Originally posted by ADowbs
            In Volvo, we do trust.
            My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

The modding ability is something I'd be looking into, as well as playablity in terms of performance.
              sigpic

what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

**** yeah i got shivers
                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/group.php?groupid=30

Comment

Just watched it again, And the music I reckon is done by the RZA!!
                  ライジング息子
                  sigpic
                  知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

Mmmm. Looks good! Judging by much of the scenery I'm guessing it's a revival of San Andreas, as GTA4 was of Liberty Cityi n GTA3.

Dialog really sounds to me like a revival of a past character, probably Tommy. Makes sense. Quick google suggests I'm not the only one to think it. Characters have cameo'd but have never fully returned, if he does, that'll be a first for the series.

I'm sure it'll be great, as always. And Jetskis!

Originally posted by AUSupra View Post
                    Pretty good, graphics remind me of LA Noire.
                    Speaking of, that's coming out this month for PC apparently. Woot

Comment

I'm pretty excited about this being announced... I'm a big fan of the GTA series, ever since I played the first one on a friend's computer back in the 90's.

I've heard a lot of people say that they're brining back Tommy, it'd make sense.

The graphics look great, I'm apprehensive about how good they'll look on a 360/PS3 though. I guess PC will be the way to go for the best graphics though (but that's always the case). Then again, LA Noire did look pretty damn good.

Comment

L.A. Noire was also on 3 discs (for 360) but I don't mind the multiple discs if the game does as expected. I'll be pre-ordering it once an official date is announced, same for Halo 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                          I've heard a lot of people say that they're brining back Tommy, it'd make sense.
                          Also the first GTA protagonist to have speech dialog. Though I can't see them making it a trend

Comment

Hopefully, it has better physics. Rigs of Rods car deformation would be

S
                            I
                            C
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X