Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show your rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comp.jpg

After a BIOS update from the support => here he is !

Hope you like it, it was a pain to fit all the rads in the case ^^" and it drinks so much coolant
    My car : MG TF (2003)

Comment

NP9877:

1440p 120hz 17.3" display
      8086K Delidded with custom IHS and liquid metal on both die to IHS and IHS to heatsink at 5Ghz
      GTX 1080 SLI @2000Mhz core clocks liquid metal to vapor chamber heatsink, customised thermal pads adjusted for fit.
      16GB 3000Mhz DDR4
      1TB SM961 NVMe SSD

Then I have my own custom notebook stand with fan control and RGB adjustable lighting.

https://youtu.be/vH80vC57avQ

Comment

That's a pretty serious notebook!

Comment

It sure is, forgot to say it's running custom unlocked firmware and I've shunt modded the GPUs.

It uses 2x 330W power bricks working together.

Comment

So the RGB fan-hub failed on my Corsair 280X case. It has an RGB hub that can connect up to 6 fans and it failed for 3 out of 4 fans. So I contacted Corsair for warranty, they wanted some more details and meanwhile my computer was in bits from troubleshooting. I tried disconnecting one of the fans from the hub and destroyed the plug on the fan. I admitted that to Corsair but meanwhile my computer was still in bits so I just went ahead and ordered a new hub and a new fan, mounted it all and this way I confirmed the old hub was faulty.

And now Corsair is sending me a new hub AND a new fan. So probs to Corsair!
            Last edited by TheCaptain; 20-02-2021, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X