Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to drift in FH3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethan_Woody
    started a topic How to drift in FH3

How to drift in FH3

Need help i cant do drifts as well as i use to in FH2

• Ethan_Woody
    replied
    Originally posted by Hiro View Post

There's no one specific setup that works for everyone. Find a car that you like that is nice and taily but at the same time doesn't spin out at the drop of a hat, and work from there. Long wheelbase helps with holding a skid, but you need a car with decent steering angle too (a SWB car will spin very easily). AWD _can_ be a negative too as it adds too much understeer
    iv been useing a camaro and brz

Leave a comment:

• Hiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Ethan_Woody View Post

ok what upgrades should i have
    There's no one specific setup that works for everyone. Find a car that you like that is nice and taily but at the same time doesn't spin out at the drop of a hat, and work from there. Long wheelbase helps with holding a skid, but you need a car with decent steering angle too (a SWB car will spin very easily). AWD _can_ be a negative too as it adds too much understeer

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied

ABS doesn't really matter for drifting, TC and SCS are much more important to have turned off
    ok what upgrades should i have

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied

So down shift and hit the redline for instant power
    I just grabbed a Tokyo Drift quote

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied
    Also use a brz and 2010 camero

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied

ABS doesn't really matter for drifting, TC and SCS are much more important to have turned off
    Any assistaned braking and steering is off

Leave a comment:

• Hiro
    replied

Abs off manual without the clutch same as i had it in FH2

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied
    Also i use an ae86

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
    All right look man there lots of ways you can do this all right. Handbraking is the easiest so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that E-Brake all right. After you rip that E-Brake then I want you to power over.
    So down shift and hit the redline for instant power

Leave a comment:

• Ethan_Woody
    replied
    What assists do you have turned on/off? What car are you using? Have you tuned it or tried downloading a drift-spec tune?
    Abs off manual without the clutch same as i had it in FH2

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    All right look man there lots of ways you can do this all right. Handbraking is the easiest so the first thing I want you to do, I want you to rip that E-Brake all right. After you rip that E-Brake then I want you to power over.

Leave a comment:

• Hiro
    replied
    What assists do you have turned on/off? What car are you using? Have you tuned it or tried downloading a drift-spec tune?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X