Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Adelaide meet or cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why cant i be in adelaide at that time my house is 5 minutes from munno hahaha but good luck with all this i may or maynot be there.. depending if im back from canberra or not
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Good friend of mine's keen to come out too, should be a good way to get some of these meets started down here
      Another Quality post from Hayden
      Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
      Originally posted by ADowbs
      In Volvo, we do trust.
      My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

Updated OP
        "Is it weird this gave me a Rageboner?"

Comment

Yeah count me in. I was at Mallala when they brought out the mighty Mitsubishi-Hachi-Roku crossbreed.

Comment

keen!
            will either be in the laser or the new car

Comment

Sounds good. All depends on work and uni.. But still, keen!!
              "I believe a longing for knowledge and truth is the best way to exist. Embrace everyone, question everything" - Joel Birch

Comment

So we are going to meet at Munno Para Shopping Center Carpark (next to the Carwash)? ill have a nice cruise up :P hour and a half
                Originally posted by Wallie
                20psi in fwd without lsd or traction control.... that would be damn scary
                My 2000 Honda Civic EK CXI

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
                  So we are going to meet at Munno Para Shopping Center Carpark (next to the Carwash)? ill have a nice cruise up :P hour and a half
                  takes me just over an hour to get there too, depending on which way i go

Comment

im keen for it. lets show marty and moog how us adelaide boys have fun. it wont take me long to get to munno. i live in gawler, so it will take me about 14 minutes, give or take.
                    First Car: 1989 Toyota Celica ST162 Coupe (hence the name) R.I.P
                    Second car: 1993 Ford/Tickford Fairlane Sportsman R.I.P
                    Third Car: 1993 Toyota Corolla Levin GT-APEX (AE101, (J))

Comment

its a long trek for me, will see closer to the date.

Comment

So are we still thinking about going for a cruise after we all meet up?
                        Originally posted by Wallie
                        20psi in fwd without lsd or traction control.... that would be damn scary
                        My 2000 Honda Civic EK CXI

Comment

I'll be along. how many people are down south? Maybe some of us wanna meet up & head to munno para together?

Comment

Id be keen, although I'm not sure when final exams are so I'd have to check closer to the date. But im sure I can get few mates thatd be keen for atleast the meet up, be good to see some other MCM fans in adelaide.

Wallie, I dont know how youd go but Gepps X seems to be a good meeting place for cruises, just infront of nando's at the homemaker centre. Ive been on a few cruises from there and munno ara may be a bit far out for anyone coming from the south.
                            Originally posted by fitridebmx
                            break it off and put it back on with zip ties
                            Originally posted by Jenga
                            So we don't have to remove our A-holes anymore? Where's the fun in that

Comment

added a Poll: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...aide-Meet-Poll

id be keen for a cruise even if no one else is as i live in that general direction il go through the hills rather than the boring south rd way

Comment

It's about an hour for me to get to Munno Para shopping centre from where I live, I'm down Brighton/Glenelg way. I'll be there wherever it is though!
                                Another Quality post from Hayden
                                Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                                Originally posted by ADowbs
                                In Volvo, we do trust.
                                My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

Working...
                                X