Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Adelaide meet or cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably have a mate coming with me in his VX Senator

Comment

ok we will start a list, copy list & add your S/n & il add it to the first page

1. Wallie
      "Is it weird this gave me a Rageboner?"

Comment

i will for sure be there.

Comment

sounds good, ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by Wallie View Post
            ok we will start a list, copy list & add your S/n & il add it to the first page

1. Wallie
            Add me to list plz
            My 4AGE Ke20 Corolla Build

Comment

im down. please make this earlier.

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Im going, add me to the list, oh and if we make it before july 18th im not going haha
                  Originally posted by Wallie
                  20psi in fwd without lsd or traction control.... that would be damn scary
                  My 2000 Honda Civic EK CXI

Comment

there is a SUBARU RS liberty club cruise is going on this Sunday 17-06-12

COPIED from their forum below. from user "hendo"
                    Meet at Big W, Cumberland park at 10:00am
                    At this stage the plan is to leave at 10:30am, but we'll see what time Mark and Johnno get out of bed
                    I'll have a map of the cruise route available at the meet point.

Please remember to come with at least 3/4 of a tank of fuel. There is a BP servo accross the road from the meet point.
                    Also bring a UHF radio if you have one.

See you there

/update

I'm suggesting a SA RSLC Winter cruise to the Lobethal Bierhaus on Sunday, June 17 (the weekend after the long weekend).
                    The plan at this stage would be to meet at Cumberland park Big W, and follow a route similar to this: http://g.co/maps/a8xda

More details to follow once interest is confirmed.

I'm interested to know numbers, as I'll probably need to make a booking if there are more than a few of us going.

I dont have a log in on many other Subaru forums, but if you want to spread the word, then feel free to do so.

NOTE: No you don't have to have an RS to attend, no you dont' have to have the quickest car in the history of man to attend, just rock up, talk shit (as that is pretty much all the rest of us do), and have a good time.

Comment

put me down

Comment

Hey guys!
                        (Long time forum stalker, first time poster)
                        Sure I'm always game for a bit of a get together and cruise.
                        Also may be able to get a few more guys to come along.

Put me on the list. But depends what's happening at that time what with uni (I think that could be close to exam time).
                        Last edited by iEpheMeRaLzz; 20-06-2012, 06:59 PM.
                        sigpic
                        19977"Cleanest" 1997 Midnight Purple Nissan 180SX Type X (RPS13) 1180sx180sx180 Sig by NDH795

Comment

Should be fine, put me down for it. Cheers!
                          "I believe a longing for knowledge and truth is the best way to exist. Embrace everyone, question everything" - Joel Birch

Comment

lol, RSLC represent.

weather on sunday was shit, we canned it half way and went home

Comment

put me down live like 10 mins away
                              Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. - Will Smith
                              sigpic
                              i could pick up anyone. Even a hamster.... best sex ever!!! - Dump

Comment

Put me down mate, ill be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X