Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Adelaide meet or cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCM Adelaide meet or cruise

Time: 7:30pm
    Date: 3rd November

side note, any hoon like behavior will not be tolerated & your rego handed to the SAPOL

meet & greet then if people wish cruise through the hills towards lofty

1. Wallie
    2. Evoz10
    3. The Boss
    4. Wrathchild
    5. subaru&jeep
    6. FREAKYfranchi
    7. Shadow
    8. the stig22
    9. iEpheMeRaLzz (maybe)
    10. tomtom22
    11. Insanity
    12. natfactor5
    13. onajetski
    14. scoobs
    15. Zenki
    16. Green Gem
    17. Blazin'
    18. BaconEggSanga
    19. gilly27
    20. Ðerp
    Last edited by Wallie; 22-08-2012, 11:58 AM.
    "Is it weird this gave me a Rageboner?"

hmmm. 16 views & no reply's Awesome!! il just assume that noone in adelaide cbf

Comment

people dont like cruising in adelaide?
      sigpichttp://forums.mightycarmods.com/album.php?albumid=317

Comment

Originally posted by impakt View Post
        people dont like cruising in adelaide?
        there's a few large groups that get 300+ cars once a month "Adelaide Night Cruises" being the biggest, but there dose not seem to be much of an MCM following in SA

Comment

I'd say there's a few interested in a meet up but most people dont wanna organise it & just want to rock up on the day/night.
          I'd be keen for a meet up & cruise and have a couple of mates who are into MCM & would come along.
          I'd suggest a meet point thats central (which can be difficult I know) and has some sort of food around for those of us that cant plan ahead.
          I'd say set a tentative date & see what sort of reaction you get. maybe just after daylight savings starts again?

Comment

lol, marty was in adelaide last weekend.
            might be quite a while before hes back though...

People here certainly know of MCM, just arent keyboard kids that have the time to follow online.
            That said, I'd come along if one was organised as would many others who arent on here.

Comment

central will be difficult since there's hardly any free parking on weekends.

TTP has a large area with a Macca's

Harbourtown, i can see if i can get permission to use the carpark as they have been known to call police & have massive fine's issued to car event organizers.

West lakes is pretty central to north & south, also has a few food places.

Munno Para near the carwash is a good meet spot, with a macca's near by

Castle Plaza, huge carpark has a HJ's & Maccas, even down the road there's a big carpark, but that's getting more south

hows November 3rd for a date ?

Comment

November 3rd is awesome, I get my P's August 28th you see. Anytime after that date I'll be there without a shadow of doubt. I really want to see your car Wallie, XR6T's are my biggest soft spot.
                Another Quality post from Hayden
                Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                Originally posted by ADowbs
                In Volvo, we do trust.
                My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

depending on how many cars there are you could just use a car park at a random park. i doubt many people in SA are keen to show off their whips anyway. ranting on about this and that on the web and then being embarrassed about turning up a meet because they can't detach the child seat from the back of their mums forester. Id be down tho

Comment

November 3rd sounds good! hopefully this actually happens!

Comment

november 3rd seems wicked get my p's after july 4th will def come how about parabanks shopping center car park thier is hj's maca's and kfc near it
                      Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. - Will Smith
                      sigpic
                      i could pick up anyone. Even a hamster.... best sex ever!!! - Dump

Comment

Originally posted by The Boss View Post
                        depending on how many cars there are you could just use a car park at a random park. i doubt many people in SA are keen to show off their whips anyway. ranting on about this and that on the web and then being embarrassed about turning up a meet because they can't detach the child seat from the back of their mums forester. Id be down tho
                        id probably have 2 child seats, with 2 children in them :-P, that unless i can convince the missus to come & drive the falcon so i can drive the laser up too :-)

Comment

I hope this event goes though, i will also have my P's by Novemeber, where are you looking to meet? oh and what time?
                          Last edited by Shadow; 11-05-2012, 11:01 PM.
                          Originally posted by Wallie
                          20psi in fwd without lsd or traction control.... that would be damn scary
                          My 2000 Honda Civic EK CXI

Comment

I would head across from Melbourne for the weekend. I have a fair few car mates in Adelaide so it would be a good excuse to get across.
                            Wanted: Isuzu Florian. Any leads greatly appreciated.

Comment

im thinking munno para shopping center, there's plenty of food places within walking distance, subway, hungry jack, barnacle bills, noodle box, wok in a box, McDonalds, Chinese, red rooster, Large Carpark

Comment

Working...
                              X