Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Meet/Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCM Meet/Cruise

Who reckons we should have meets and/or cruises for the MCM boys and fans?

There might be something on after auto salon not 100% but there was talk
    Originally posted by MrCelica
    This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
    Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

I would be come!!!!! if we had one in russia!!! show support for mighty mighty car mods!

Comment

yet another thread We might have one in the coming months but it is going to be a huffy slider and meet & greet for the fans.

Comment

Yea if you guys ever end up in the Coloroado i would drive to come see you guys. The BLACK episode really helped. Parts of my car look brandnew!!!!!

Comment

Cant see why it cant be as simple as meet in this maccas carpark on this day, we will drive here and then go home. Doesnt need to be a productions

In saying that id like to go to one if organised, even if its only like a few of you. We all like cars so it'll be good

Comment

i agree with souljak :P

we should have another meetup

Comment

Try and PM mods about it and see what they say. Its not like we can have meets every now and then, firstly it gets boring and not many people turn up and secondly not all meets end up well. The last thing we want is MCM getting blamed for whatever the reason be, so with the consent of the mods there will be a level of moderation in case anything goes wrong.
                Also, the previous meet I organised on this forum, about 9 people confirmed their attendance and only 5 of us showed up.

Comment

Does it need to be MCM affiliated though? I cant see the harm of a few of us just getting together to chow on some macca's followed by some back road driving or wherever.

Anyway, whenever there's a next one im there.

Comment

Originally posted by Souljak View Post
                    Anyway, whenever there's a next one im there.
                    Now we are talking. I'll talk to the guys and we'll see what happens.

Comment

there are plans afoot for some meetup's. might be a few months away, but things are going to happen,

Comment

Awesome news. jsut hope celica isnt there ;P joking mate

Comment

A thought, go karting. Book a group, would be maaaad.

Comment

Working...
                          X