Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Vic] Melbourne Crew Regular Meets

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted facebook details a while back but not added to the group, quite disappointed.

Comment

Shit, sorry dude, I missed it :/ my bad.... I'll get on that now
      Now drives a girl's car
      Originally posted by ThePossum
      Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
      Originally posted by Squirt
      And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
      Originally posted by LikeABoss
      Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

I'd like to join in on the action!!

What do I do??
        "ARAMIA"
        The Blacked Out BMW E92 325i.

Comment

Re: [Vic] Melbourne Crew Regular Meets

Originally posted by mazaa View Post
          I'd like to join in on the action!!

What do I do??
          Pm me BIGZED or BEAST260 your Facebook, and I will add you to the private MCM Melbourne Group
          Before MCM build thread
          'Pajero 4WD Club' - 1985 NB SWB Carb to EFI conversion

MCM Build Threads
          DrLui's 2001 Toyota Hilux SR5
          1985 NB SWB with a TN Magna EFI conversion (soon MegaSquirt ECU and Turbo)
          1990 Toyota Celica SX Track Car

sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6w3L8w5NyM

Comment

Here's the group for those interested... Save's adding people you don't really know on facebook. Just PM or FB Inbox us your username, and we will clear your request

http://www.facebook.com/groups/MCMmelbourneMeets/
            Now drives a girl's car
            Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

I have requested on facebook and have sent message saying who i am andnothings happening?
              its been a while as well

Comment

i requested to join.
                I have a couple of questions... as for people who weren't "invited" its a public forum meaning that anyone can see the events and rock up? and what does it mean to be invited? is that just being a mcm member?

Cheers Jonesy
                sigpic

Comment

All we want to know is who you are on the forum so we can put a name to a username. When people join I have been inboxing (when I can, as some people have changed their settings so non friends cannot msg them) for their MCM username, so far nobody has replied to me but not sure with BIGZED and BEAST260. When we know exactly who you are we will confirm your request
                  Before MCM build thread

MCM Build Threads

sigpic

Comment

I normally just do a quick stalk... Jonesy for example, Had a quick geez at his profile, saw the car, bingo.

Moreso I feel its so that we can keep the meets a little bit more private, It's all well and good to go and do a large meet (July meet for example) but for quiter per-se "Members only" meets, its easier if we can put a member to a car, and a person to a car... We had a few meatheads get away with doing phat skids to leave at our last meet, and they wern't (As far as we can tell) members. We still will have larger meets, and open meets, but this is more of a way for us Melbournians to organise meets, and other similar events...

If that makes any sort of sense

EDIT: Spose what I'm trying to say is that if you do do something to break the meet rules, not only do we have a Member name, and a plate, we also have a Name. And we can handle any issues without involving the law.
                    Now drives a girl's car

Comment

Hey I'm new to the MCM forum (been on here for 2 months). What do I have to do or attain to be eligible to join this group.
                      2ZZ-GE

Comment

[Vic] Melbourne Crew Regular Meets

To be part of the Facebook group you need to request to be added and also send a PM to state your MCM username so we know who you are by either inbox or PM to:

DrLui - Luis

BEAST260 - Robert

BIGZED - Nathan

Red NA6 MX5

Comment

Originally posted by TRD_Celica View Post
                          Hey I'm new to the MCM forum (been on here for 2 months). What do I have to do or attain to be eligible to join this group.
                          Welcome to the forum, if you do want to be a part of the regular private MCM Melbourne Meets just just read the first post on this thread, or read what ceebee has mentioned

Originally posted by ceebee View Post
                          To be part of the Facebook group you need to request to be added and also send a PM to state your MCM username so we know who you are by either inbox or PM to:

DrLui - Luis

BEAST260 - Robert

BIGZED - Nathan

Before MCM build thread

MCM Build Threads

sigpic

Comment

End of month meet kebabs! Wot a kebab in wantirna sputh! Lets make it happen
                            sigpic<--CLICK ME!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyHonda View Post
                              End of month meet kebabs! Wot a kebab in wantirna sputh! Lets make it happen
                              Discuss this on the Facebook page
                              Before MCM build thread

MCM Build Threads

sigpic

Comment

is this going to be a casual meet up?

Comment

Working...
                                X