Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra meet!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead mate
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Count me in please? I'm pretty keen, not long getting there from Gungahlin lol, I'll go in my mates S13 lol, me got no license
      Last edited by YOSHI; 10-10-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

another Gungahlin local! I'm not alone lol
        "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

**** yes, MCM pride Northside lol

Comment

Southside ftw :P
            sigpic
            Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

I came from Southside but hahaha, so who else is going to this meet that we're pretty keen for?

Comment

tuggers pride mate... ummm kingtube and his brother are coming from sydney more then likely, faynie might be coming, alvin maybe, potato is, you are, i am, some ozfoz or rexnet people, paggaz... off top of my head iunno haha got them all written down in first post

tuggers pride southside is oh so better hahaha
                sigpic

Comment

I'll be coming with my brother, MAYBE his misses and a girl that is my friend (Not Girlfriend) LOL

Anyone know any hotels or anything close by that i can stay?
                  sigpic

Comment

Ill see if i can get my car fixed in time. Subscribed!
                    My "show" (wan|<) car:
                    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ing-(Car)Build.

Comment

Southside is better, I freaking miss Southside :/, Northside is easier finding jobs and schools lol, my mates S13 runs out of rego 3 days before the meet, haha gonna try sort that sh** out with him before hand lol

Comment

Originally posted by YOSHI View Post
                        Southside is better, I freaking miss Southside :/, Northside is easier finding jobs and schools lol, my mates S13 runs out of rego 3 days before the meet, haha gonna try sort that sh** out with him before hand lol
                        good luck with it mate!! hope all works out if not i could probs drive and get ya's :P

Originally posted by kingtube69 View Post
                        I'll be coming with my brother, MAYBE his misses and a girl that is my friend (Not Girlfriend) LOL

Anyone know any hotels or anything close by that i can stay?
                        Awesome more people! you wanting around the phillip area or?

Originally posted by Crazy2287 View Post
                        Ill see if i can get my car fixed in time. Subscribed!
                        great mate! hope to see you there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Please help me find somewhere to stay!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=LikeABoss;290135]good luck with it mate!! hope all works out if not i could probs drive and get ya's :P

If we can't then that would be greatly appreciated I'm heaps excited man

Comment

King,
                              http://www.qualityhotelscanberra.com.../home/home.php
                              thats one, surely could find many more just search for hotels canberra and try for the tuggers/woden area

no probs yoshi always up for helping mcm members
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss View Post
                                King,
                                http://www.qualityhotelscanberra.com.../home/home.php
                                thats one, surely could find many more just search for hotels canberra and try for the tuggers/woden area

no probs yoshi always up for helping mcm members

Thanks bro, I'll have to sort out something because i don't know when check in is and we won't be there till like 9pm FML
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X