Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was less people and i had another bed id of said board at mine haha ive only got one spare double... and even thats barely a bed :P unless use are fine with a sleeping bag/swag on floor for one night :P

would mean free board and food lol
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Party at LikeABoss's!!! Lol :P

Comment

cruise after party ftw :P
        "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

Actually, I reckon we should all go for a mad cruise to Gungahlin after Pine Island? Make it a long and exciting day

Comment

Coen: I'll message you about staying at your house, I need to work out a few things first and I'll let you know. Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it bro!

Can i PLEASE ask a favour, Can everyone please drive at a reasonable speed. TBH as sad as this sounds, I struggle to keep up, my 3Speed 4AFC Carby Corolla is getting old and crappy. She struggles lol! Last meet i went to, everyone flew off at 130KMH + and i struggled to keep up with the big V6s and Turbos -_-

Edit: I can get to 150+ but my car is still slow to get to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats an idea we can discuss on the day yoshi

No probs jacob yeah on day we can tell everyone there to be mindful of other cars engines and do a speed thats appropriate
              sigpic
              Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

I'm bailing -_- I had some unexpected costs.. *cough cough* sisters car *cough cough*

Sorry guys
                sigpic

Comment

Oh king thats so shit! Cant use work out something? Hah be good to have you down!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping there will be heaps of people :/

Comment

Canberra's too small for heaps of people :P

Are you guys bringing friends as well? I've got some friends coming to the BBQ
                      "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

im still keen on comming. I like canberra.

After party at your place Likeaboss sounds good. Im in, i'll bring a keg of homebrew if its out in time =P

I am a BIG fan of the hellenic club for dinner in woden

King, Where are you comming from? If fuel the issue or something else costing you money? (besides ur sister)
                        My "show" (wan|<) car:
                        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ing-(Car)Build.

Comment

I'm not even sure if Coen is serious about having a party after the cruise, damn lol

Comment

Haha if was a saturday id have a after party :P
                            btw yoshi... Your name aaron.by any chance?
                            sigpic

Comment

How'd you guess lol

Comment

Friday or sat it is then! Thanks for the invite broz =P
                                My "show" (wan|<) car:
                                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ing-(Car)Build.

Comment

Working...
                                X