Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha :P if this meet turns out well then ill get around planning another one with a after cruise party, deal? :P
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

I had to pay for parts for my sisters car, header install for mine (i thought i would be able to bolt it on myself), Internet bill comes out today so I have about $20 to my name

To make it worse, My mum just called me and told me that they took my Grandpa back to hospital last night. So i'll probably be taking care of my Grandma on the weekend.

If we have another one though, I'll be coming
      sigpic

Comment

^Ouch dude, sorry to hear :/

Comment

Really sucks to hear that jacob! Hope everything works out with the grandparents mate!

Btw do we have someone whose remotely decent at photography coming? hahaha
          sigpic
          Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Yeah dude, I have a $1000 camera that I picked up 3 weeks ago, the quality is awesome

Comment

i'll bring my camera as well but i suck at taking decent pics
              "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

awesome only a few days! lets hope weather stays decent... if it rains im screwed lol commodores dont overly like the rain
                sigpic

Comment

Well i may of just lost my licence so... that throws a spanner in the works a bit for me lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol What did you do!!

Comment

Not gonna lie, i was being a total ****wit... speeding and a burnout which i didnt mean to do i caught some gravel and didnt stop wheels form spinning quick enough so it counts as a burnout to the undercovers but mainly the speeding... just 30km's over.... *que people tearing me a new one for being a dipshit*
                      sigpic

Comment

Nooo! Bugger! 3 month suspension? What vehicle were the undercovers in?

Few more days guys! Who else is in?!
                        I have two interested from another forum - one more Liberty and a JDM Forester STI
                        MY07 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 6MT wagon 39D - tuned 190kwatw

Comment

Ill still have my licence for the meet thankfully wasnt given a ticket form them.. sending it out so im thinknig court wooo

Im still keen as for the meet! i think we'll have... maybe 10 people.. which im still happy with hahaha

a ford fg falcon.. browny gray looked like a g6e or something classy yet it appeared out of nowhere behind me lol
                          sigpic

Comment

that's good I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Forester STI. Wish they were available in Aus
                            "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

Hmmmm Subaru's are rubbish lol, I don't mind them really. Just prefer a Nissan and Holden

Comment

Get pumped! im excited to meet you all! and see yoshi again :P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X