Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics from today

http://imgur.com/a/oS2xZ#0
    Last edited by Potatosauce; 21-10-2012, 06:32 PM.
    "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

Am i only one who cant see them? :l
      sigpic
      Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

yeah the img based ones don't seem to be working so i linked the full album
        "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

All good managed to steal them to put onto facebook :P now we jsut need yoshi to put up his pictures and videos
          sigpic
          Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

I was just looking at those photos on your facebook and was wondering where you were getting them from! haha
            Nice pics Potatosauce!
            MY07 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 6MT wagon 39D - tuned 190kwatw

Comment

Cant wait for yoshis pictures haha
              sigpic

Comment

some good piccys there. Def try harder to come next-time.
                Bet u had more fun then me, the situation with the lazer sucks ballz.
                went to sydney and had a look at it. The water pump was jamming up, the harmonic balancer couldn't take the extra load and decided to sheer off. the 'rattling' was actually the harmonic balancer pulley.

I'll keep my eye out for the next meet.
                My "show" (wan|<) car:
                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ing-(Car)Build.

Comment

All good we got more pictures and few videos on one of the other members im organising another one as we speak
                  sigpic

Comment

It was freaking awesome today actually, even though we barely had anyone, but next time will be bigger

Comment

3 words. Creepy saab guy.

Comment

Omg [email protected] hahahahahahahahahaha

I kept hanging out the window for photos but they were all pretty good lol, had some failshots but deleted them lol
                        Last edited by YOSHI; 21-10-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

if we could get the date for the next meet maybe a month in advance that would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X