Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canberra meet!

So potatosauce and i have been talking an deciding and think that weve come a decision

21st of october shall be the first canberra meet!

Details be:

Location: meet at phillip ice skating ring carpark then cruise down to pine island and just have a general hangout down there have a bbq etc just a general good time

meet at:

Cruise too:

Apologies dodgy job, im feeling lazy and screenshotting ftw

meet time: 10:30-11:00 meeting then leaving bit after 11:00 to pine island

Id prefer if didnt go inviting random friends cause you think his hektik lancer with subwoofers is so awesome, keep it to mcm or as potato is doing asking another forum for some members. But no but i invited my friend but its ok if he brings friends right? Id rather keep amount of hooning down so it encourages people to particpate more

biggest rule no being a dickhead... Cmon guys majority of you are mature!

if ive missed anything tell me or want to add anything let me know, cheers!

Attendee list:
    LikeABoss
    Potatosauce
    Some rexnet members invited by^^
    King plus brother
    paggaz
    alvin maybe
    faynie maybe
    yoshi with mate in s13
    Last edited by LikeABoss; 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM. Reason: added location pictures
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Specific location details for those who don't know where it is please.
    sigpic

Comment

Pictures up! dodgey but alwell :P
      sigpic
      Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

Thanks man, anything else interesting to do in Canberra while i'm down there?
        sigpic

Comment

sweet we should get a list of attendees as well up. i'll put this on rexnet as well cause the guys are pretty keen on another BBQ meet and general chat.

also remember its BYO, if we all bring enough for ourselves, there will be plenty left over for those still peckish
          "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

Originally posted by kingtube69 View Post
            Thanks man, anything else interesting to do in Canberra while i'm down there?
            Not overly, to be honest unless youve got a fortune canberras pretty boring :P only upside is cops are more lenient towards modded cars and such, more after commodores and falcons over imports.. and theyre nicer up this way ive been let off a fair few times for minor thigns that theyve decided arent worth giving me a ticket over in the end
            sigpic

Comment

if everyone is keen we could take the long way to pine island via Cotter Rd and Paddy's Creek Rd which are mountainish roads, rather than the boring Tuggeranong Parkway

Proposed map.. don't mind all my tabs lol

cruisemap.jpg

It's a good drive but we'll have to be responsible since police do patrol it and I don't want anyone crashing
              Last edited by Potatosauce; 05-10-2012, 11:55 AM.
              "My rexy brings all the girls to the yard, and they're like fully sick brah, damn right, it can beat any car, I can drive you, but I'll have to charge"

My daily

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...RX-Club-Spec-8

Comment

Sounds pretty good :P tho if it rains slightly id be screwed in the berlina... I reckon thats a better route tho!
                sigpic

Comment

i'll be there, bought Another car on the 3rd, i'll bring that along
                  sigpic
                  Oh no he didn't.

Comment

Awesome and the meets a week before my 18th
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm looking into seeing if I can get a ride down and back with someone for the day.

Also good work with the paint.
                      How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
                      Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
                      The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
                      Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
                      Yo GT5 god
                      Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
                      The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

Hope I can make it, Sunday afternoon is a routine shift for me, may not be able to get out of it... Well see...
                        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ies-S13-Silvia

Comment

Count me in
                          MY07 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 6MT wagon 39D - tuned 190kwatw

Comment

awesome getting a couple of people! cant wait to put some faces to names! and on the day if cant find people.. just look for the guy with multicoloured hair standing by a silver commodore lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you guys mind if I extend the invite to ozfoz.com? (Subaru Forester forum) I think there would be a few interested.
                              I've been active on that forum since I got my Forester a few years ago, and they're a good bunch of Foz/car lovers haha
                              Last edited by paggaz; 09-10-2012, 04:09 PM.
                              MY07 Subaru Liberty Spec.B 6MT wagon 39D - tuned 190kwatw

Comment

Working...
                              X