Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[USA] if you're from Vegas and you know it clap your hands..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should consider going to the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational on Saturday. It's at the nearby Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Parumph. The event features a lot of SEMA builds to prove that they're not just show cars, but actually functional. It goes until about 4 PM, so if you go to a car meet in the morning, you won't have missed the entire event.

http://www.optimabatteries.com/us/en...-invitational/

I didn't get to go along with my company to SEMA this year, but I'm still thinking of driving out on Friday to see some friends at the OUSCI on Saturday.

Comment

Ill be at that movie premier tonight. But I'm down to meet up tomorrow just hmu with whatever lol. Hopefully I'll be able to go to SEMA tomorrow if I can get my hand on a pass

Comment

Cool mate, unfortunately i got no hook ups for passes (just scraped in myself) if you do get there head to the GFB stand i'll be buzzing around somewhere
        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Have fun at the last day of SEMA! Have you made solid Friday night plans yet?

Also, I realize that you said you have no wheels, and Parumph isn't exactly next door. If you need a ride, I'm sure you could get something worked out with us (semi-)locals.

Comment

hey marty, ill be heading out to SEMA today around 12 today so hopefully ill run into you! haha

Comment

hey guys.. SEMA over (that was big!) got tonight free thats about it! email ya details to [email protected] if you wanna try organise something
              Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

bummed i didnt run into you at SEMA. hopefully the next time you and or moog come to vegas we can organize a meet.

Comment

Sounds good fella's catch you at the next one!

Comment

now i wishedi lived in vegas lol not much racing up in ohio.

Comment

Whats this about a meet in Vegas next year? I'm down, I'll make the 5hr drive!

Comment

hey from carson city! i would love to drive down but i have a car thats 30 years old and gets 10 to the gallon sooo i think ya'll should come up here?

Comment

Working...
                        X