Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Hi all,

I'm sure all the people interested in this have viewed the prior thread and just so they don't have to go through pages of posts I thought I might sum it all up for you here just in case you're interested.

We as a group have all decided on a monthly meet. We encourage new faces and new machines it's always great to see the small group grow. We are aware there are other car groups that have a monthly meetup that you also may be interested in so we have tried to make ours on an empty time, the details are:

Date: 7th of every month.
    Time: 8:00pm - Till when you're too tired to carry on
    Location: Bakers Cottage Cafe, Metford (https://goo.gl/maps/L2ucCPsN8sG2)

This locations is great for parking availability, light and 24hr food. We've tried and tested many locations and this one is the best. Every now and then we will have alternate locations or additional events and if so they will be posted here.

Along with the monthly meets we also have cruise nights/days that will also be posted up here. These are a common occurrence (once or more a month) so don't get depressed if you miss the meet. The group is looking forward to branch out into other activities such as go-karting and driver training days all in the purpose of fun and education behind the wheel.

I might make it quite clear now BURNOUTS AND UNNECESSARY TYRE SMOKE IS NOT WELCOME HERE, we are car enthusiasts not 'hoons' so if you're after the former you might want to join the police at kooragang or the foreshore and be prepared for an interview with Tracy Grimshaw.

We look forward to new faces joining us and a new car to talk about, we're all friendly people and always keen for new friends. So I hope to see you join us on one of our monthly meets or other events.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Last edited by liberator_126; 03-04-2017, 03:40 PM.
    sigpic

The usual gang will be there (about 15 of us last time I checked), anyone else is welcome aswell

Comment

I like the idea of the more the merrier, don't be embarrassed to come in the daily or spare car, I'm gonna be rocking up in a pos
      i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

Re: Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Hi guys, would definitely be keen for some kind of cruise/meet. Didn't realise you met on Thursday, I would have just been walking through the carpark at 8 because I finished my maths exam! I'll keep an eye out here.
        Cheers.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

well after the uhhhh "interesting" night on thursday im not sure when we will attempt the next one. the idea of ko-karting has been raised tho

Comment

Ok... do I not ask what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by GibbsA View Post
              Ok... do I not ask what happened?

you can i ask, but i wasnt there for the most "interesting" part, one of the boys will jump on and explain i assume. we will deffinitely post up our next meet tho. usually only really short notice but

Comment

Lol we will still attempt another one but limit the time at the Uni, no rev-ing AT ALL (for a couple of months). Just behave and be stealth lol
                sigpic

Comment

Ah ok. When you post another one will it be posted here or a new thread?

Comment

It will be here. Ill get one of the other guys though as I'm not getting out much till exams are over :/
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah exams suck. I had Thursday Friday and yesterday (Saturday) all in a row. Sucks. Now I've got till next Friday till my last!

Comment

Not too long before the Corvette is back in action. I'd be keen to give a meetup a go.
                        |1971 Corvette, 365hp 454, TH400, PS, AC, T-tops|

Comment

Because everyone is either going to some home town far away or will be soo I was thinking we should move the monthly meet for December back to the 29th so we can get a majority of people before Christmas break. I'm thinking for the December Christmas meet either a long cruise, drive day or go kart day (eastern creek track preferably) but this is only if we get a majority involved.
                          sigpic

Comment

Application has been put in for group membership.
                            |1971 Corvette, 365hp 454, TH400, PS, AC, T-tops|

Comment

so plan is middle level of multi story car park at the uni at 7:30-8. then we will head off for a cruise

Comment

Working...
                              X