Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberator_126 View Post
    :'( I'll send you a postcard from the Toymods meets you should be at
    And I'll nominate you for a board position without you knowing.

It has been done before, someone rocks up to the AGM as a spectator and ends up being Secretary...

Comment

• Okay guys, on the 29th of April we are going to attend the Gosford Classic Car Museum. If you are interested in joining shoot me a PM and I'll try to get back to you with the details as fast as I can. Cheers.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys, time for a new meet. So now that its daylight savings air should be getting colder which is bad news for the attire but great news for the turbo guys!

Date: 7/4/17
        Time: 8:00pm - Till whenever you want to go home
        Location: Bakers Cottage, Metford (https://goo.gl/maps/L2ucCPsN8sG2)

We will still do the museum day on the 29th and as previously mentioned shoot me a message if you want in. Other than that, hope to see you at the meet.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by liberator_126 View Post
          Hey guys, time for a new meet. So now that its daylight savings air should be getting colder which is bad news for the attire but great news for the turbo guys!

Date: 7/4/17
          Time: 8:00pm - Till whenever you want to go home

We will still do the museum day on the 29th and as previously mentioned shoot me a message if you want in. Other than that, hope to see you at the meet.
          I'm keen as long as there is an absolute promise of no shenanigans.

Comment

• Being a public meet, I can never make such a promise. However as you would have seen, the crowds we attract are usually well behaved and haven't had an issue since 2014. I think we do alright
            sigpic

Comment

• Yep, I went along and met a few people. Everyone was rather well behaved. Very keen to keep coming along.

Comment

• Hey guys it's been some time since the last time I posted a meet on the forum and that's plainly because I moved to Sydney and stopped being the events coordinator for this club we have going on. I spend more of my time on the MR2 forums and at their meets down in the big smoke. I told the new events coordinator to start posting meets here but sadly it hasn't happened. In any event I'm coming back for one weekend when our meets are on and thought I'd post the details on here to let everyone know.

Date: 7/10/17
                Time: 7:30pm - Till whenever you want to go home

Of course meets happen on the 7th every month so if another member doesn't post them don't be shy and show up. I'll try to kick start the new organisers to get them back up here.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X