Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberator_126 View Post
    :'( I'll send you a postcard from the Toymods meets you should be at
    And I'll nominate you for a board position without you knowing.

It has been done before, someone rocks up to the AGM as a spectator and ends up being Secretary...

Comment

• Okay guys, on the 29th of April we are going to attend the Gosford Classic Car Museum. If you are interested in joining shoot me a PM and I'll try to get back to you with the details as fast as I can. Cheers.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys, time for a new meet. So now that its daylight savings air should be getting colder which is bad news for the attire but great news for the turbo guys!

Date: 7/4/17
        Time: 8:00pm - Till whenever you want to go home
        Location: Bakers Cottage, Metford (https://goo.gl/maps/L2ucCPsN8sG2)

We will still do the museum day on the 29th and as previously mentioned shoot me a message if you want in. Other than that, hope to see you at the meet.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by liberator_126 View Post
          Hey guys, time for a new meet. So now that its daylight savings air should be getting colder which is bad news for the attire but great news for the turbo guys!

Date: 7/4/17
          Time: 8:00pm - Till whenever you want to go home
          Location: Bakers Cottage, Metford (https://goo.gl/maps/L2ucCPsN8sG2)

We will still do the museum day on the 29th and as previously mentioned shoot me a message if you want in. Other than that, hope to see you at the meet.
          I'm keen as long as there is an absolute promise of no shenanigans.

Comment

• Being a public meet, I can never make such a promise. However as you would have seen, the crowds we attract are usually well behaved and haven't had an issue since 2014. I think we do alright
            sigpic

Comment

• Yep, I went along and met a few people. Everyone was rather well behaved. Very keen to keep coming along.

Comment

Working...
              X