Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - Hunter Region Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The photo shoot will more than likely be April but it can be March depending on the photographers availability. There is a small meet tonight at the uni at 8.

The larger monthly meets are on the second level of the ICT Carpark at 8pm on the second Thursday of each month. Full details are on the first post of this thread.
    sigpic

Comment

on my way there
      Team Penguin
      Car Audio Extremist

HQ Achieveables
      www.youtube.com/user/tmscrazytaxi

Audio Indulgence
      www.audio-indulgence.com.au

WWW.360-HQ.COM

WWW.HUNTERVALLEYCRUIZERS.COM

Comment

Ill try and get to the April meet up and say hi to everyone.
        2011 Mitsubishi Evo X MR - Wicked White

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-2011-Evo-X-MR

Comment

Had a good time at my first meet. Thanks everyone.
          Team Penguin
          Car Audio Extremist

HQ Achieveables
          www.youtube.com/user/tmscrazytaxi

Audio Indulgence
          www.audio-indulgence.com.au

WWW.360-HQ.COM

WWW.HUNTERVALLEYCRUIZERS.COM

Comment

Fantastic good to see everyone
            sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, looks like you guys have got a good thing going here. I'm interested in coming to the next meet with a few of my enthusiast mates.

I'm assuming after reading the entire thread that it is still held on a Thursday at the uni carpark starting at 8pm?

If I'm right, the next meet should be on Thursday the 14th of March?

I'll probably just start talking to whoever I see first, I'll be in my R33 GTST track pig.

Cheers
              Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by The Boy View Post
                Hey everyone, looks like you guys have got a good thing going here. I'm interested in coming to the next meet with a few of my enthusiast mates.

I'm assuming after reading the entire thread that it is still held on a Thursday at the uni carpark starting at 8pm?

If I'm right, the next meet should be on Thursday the 14th of March?

I'll probably just start talking to whoever I see first, I'll be in my R33 GTST track pig.

Cheers
                Jackson
                Yep you've done a lot better than some people by reading the details your more than welcome and so are your mates just no silly business inside the uni cause security is being rather nice to us.

Look for the bright yellow thing on the 2nd level of the ict carpark. I'm usually the first there and the most visible
                i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

Great. Nah we are pretty sensible, just looking for some other enthusiasts to meet up with.

Is there a set plan for that night yet? e.g cruise to a specific spot or anything.

Hopefully I can get the car resprayed & maybe parts of the new livery done before you guys hire the photographer. Seeing that my car is a track pig & has not been sprayed since purchase, it is in a bit of a sore state (minor rust, paint flaking & some white tape to heal the battle scars). Still does the job I bought it for though so I can't complain.

How do you guys go about organising & paying for the photographer?

Comment

Originally posted by The Boy View Post
                    Great. Nah we are pretty sensible, just looking for some other enthusiasts to meet up with.

Is there a set plan for that night yet? e.g cruise to a specific spot or anything.

Hopefully I can get the car resprayed & maybe parts of the new livery done before you guys hire the photographer. Seeing that my car is a track pig & has not been sprayed since purchase, it is in a bit of a sore state (minor rust, paint flaking & some white tape to heal the battle scars). Still does the job I bought it for though so I can't complain.

How do you guys go about organising & paying for the photographer?
                    The last photographer was just a friend of someone as far as I am aware.

There will probably be a discussion closer to the date as to where the cruise will be. Old Pac was last month, so I doubt that will be the location.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeyD View Post
                      The last photographer was just a friend of someone as far as I am aware.

There will probably be a discussion closer to the date as to where the cruise will be. Old Pac was last month, so I doubt that will be the location.
                      you are correct about the photographer, and id say we'll just be eating some bread this time

Comment

• Hey Jackson,

it's great to see more and more people interested in the meet ups. You and your friends are more than welcome but princess already outlined the rules . As it stands the meet is indeed on the 14th but not sure the events yet, will get back to you and post it up here when its decided. The photographer is a friend of mine and I believe she was keen for the April meet rather than the March but this is of course subject to change. This would also give everyone time to get the polish out as a shoot can take quite some time to get angles and lighting right. Watch this space as more information is to come

Rgds,
                        Matt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy View Post
                          Function>form.

Originally posted by princess View Post
                          you are correct about the photographer, and id say we'll just be eating some bread this time
                          Hahaha, can't wait. I doubt my car will be in running order by then, but we can hope. :S
                          -Nissan Pulsar N14 SSS.

Comment

• Thought I may bump this just to make sure people come along tomorrow night, further details are on the first page

Comment

• will there be a meet this thursday? if so, when and where?
                              GO THE MIGHTY SUBARU FOR THE WIN!

Comment

• Unfortunately Tez, we have no meet organised however a meet will soon be on the cards so we can get an idea of the number of members we have on the forum, we will let you know and everyone else when the next meet is scheduled.

All the best,
                                Matt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X