Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwestern US Unofficial Meet 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you meant LS Fest in Bowling Green, I live a county over from Bowling Green. So I guess we do have a local member.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadeux View Post
      If you meant LS Fest in Bowling Green, I live a county over from Bowling Green. So I guess we do have a local member.

This, plus, i'll be going regardless, and chadeux is virturally confirmed for day 2 and 3, so even if not many people from the forum show up, it's still a chance for 2 forum member to collaborate and possibly post up a few mod videos, 'murica style.

Comment

If its Saint louis, MO I'm down. What would we do there? And how long? +1 to the track idea
        2001 Mazda Protege LX 2.0 5 speed Having issues with your keys/ locks? click here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...between-Ask-me!

Comment

Originally posted by jmacman12 View Post
          Just popping to shed a little light

Having the meet somewhere where you have a local is essential to the meet as you're able to maximize your time properly and see only the best stuff and avoid the crummy things because you have local knowledge.

I have no idea what is planned for next year nor do I know where it will be but it will be somewhere where a MCM member lives.

Additionally the meet itself took around 4-5 months of planning and organizing, plus you want to give people time to get book off vacation!

And last but not least you will be spending money for the meet. I spent about $400 out of my pocket organizing the meet.

I'm mentioning all this because [email protected] mentioned something about a meet next september, which is quite far away mind you.

Also the legal drinking and gambling age here is 18 and that is why (montreal) is such a huge tourist attraction to many americans because of our nightlife, younger drinking age and attractions!
          I'm down with going to Canada however I may fly. As far as 18 year olds drinking. Is there a way we can limit them? I don't want some kid dying in his throw up because he/she can't Handle themselves I've already prevent 2 teenie boppers from dying in my life.
          2001 Mazda Protege LX 2.0 5 speed Having issues with your keys/ locks? click here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...between-Ask-me!

Comment

If you want to come to Tulsa, Oklahoma we have a drag strip but I have a feeling you won't want to come to Tulsa lol

Comment

Originally posted by Peter25 View Post
              If you want to come to Tulsa, Oklahoma we have a drag strip but I have a feeling you won't want to come to Tulsa lol
              I'm sure Tulsa isn't that much worse than Bowling Green, which seems to be the best idea we have so far.

Comment

I'm down for a NA meet. MO or OK fo sho. Also, IL is packed full of maaaad cars. There is a diner that a couple hundo people show up at every sat. FUUULLLL of muscle.
                BUILT NOT BOUGHT

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 6.2 liter V-8, K&N intake, P&P'd TB, Borla long tube headers & ATAK exhaust, Mast motorsports Stage 2 cam and springs, Custom dyno tune by RDP Motorsport, MSD 2step, Hurst line lock, Dynotune nitrous kit, Eibach lowering springs, Camaro V-6 "Heritage" wheels, MT Street radials (coming soon). 510 RWHP 525 RWTQ

Wanna race? How much money you bring? I'll match it.

Comment

If it's in Chicago I might be able to pull some strings and go.
                  29 years old, and still a daily.

Comment

I'm up for a meet in chicago i have a lot of family in that area and its only 2 1/2 hours from my house

Comment

I'm 5hrs from St Louis, 4hrs from Chicago...There is also Quad Cities...It's a combo of four towns on the Mississippi River. Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, East Moline, and Rock Island.
                      2003 Cadillac CTS
                      My Onstar antenna is good for an extra 25kw!!

Comment

Saint Louis would probably the most fun. I think I'm about 5 hrs from saint louis

Comment

if you guys ever pass Chicago...hit me up...great views, night drives in downtown are the best.... great food....good people...

Comment

and i know ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO HOLD PUBLIC CAR SHOWS...just normal folks showing off their hard work...great cars...there is a mall in the northern suburbs of Chicago called Old Orchard that I go to every monday night for the car shows...very nice indeed

Comment

I'm 12 hours from Chicago, but I would go. Anyone from Minnesota that would be going, we should all meet up somewhere and drive out there together. Long drive alone.
                              THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

http://www.hallettracing.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X