Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.

Due to bad weather and for safety reasons the Mighty Car Mods meet scheduled for Sunday 27/01/13 @ 2pm has been cancelled.

We understand that it is disappointing for everyone who was planning to attend. It's especially disappointing for the organizing team who have put hours of effort into helping to get this event up and running.

Please understand that we are putting the safety of people first.

We are going to re-schedule the meet and we're thinking of having the event on the 10th of Feb.

Thank you for your understanding and support. It has been truly amazing to see the show of interest from every one. Please understand that it is our job to conduct these meets in a safe manner. We are not prepared to put people in an environment where there is an increased risk of injury to people and vehicles.

Thank you
    Tooza
    Last edited by Tooza; 27-01-2013, 10:00 AM. Reason: event cancellation
    Originally posted by The Euromy
    Ahh...
    That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
    Originally posted by MadeinJapan
    I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

I will organise a meet point on the gold coast ( most likely coomera bp again as it worked well last time) for those on the coast wanting to head up to the brissy meet.

Comment

There are co-organizers for the Brizzy meets so please feel free to ask them any questions.

1kdrifter
      SpaceCowBoy
      Reeves
      Villian

I Know these people will be happy to help any forum members in regards to the Brizzy MCM meets, if they can
      Ahh...

Comment

super keen for this Rocklea showgrounds? ill hve to bring the old girl though (hilux)
        "...no matter what you've done, you deserve respect even if you make mistakes, you lovable. Doesn't matter your looks, skills, or age or size or anything. You're worthwhile. No one can ever take that away from you." - Kai the homeless hitchhiker

Comment

Sounds good! If all fits in with my new job and school I will certainly be there
          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
          MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Can someone fly me from japan?
            we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenx View Post
              Can someone fly me from japan?
              No

10character
              MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
              Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
              Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
              Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
              Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
              MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Depending how broke I am after competing in the MR2 Challenge in January, I might bring the AW11 to this
                TrackDub - 89' AW11 4AGE 20V (83.5RWKW) | SkidDub - 88' AW11 1MZFE V6 | SlushDub - 89' AW11 4AGZE Auto T-Top
                www.midrear.net - My AW11 build/blog/rant/motorsport website

Comment

Keen as I nearly killed my patrol but she is still going and will be there!

Comment

nice ill bring my hilux ^
                    "...no matter what you've done, you deserve respect even if you make mistakes, you lovable. Doesn't matter your looks, skills, or age or size or anything. You're worthwhile. No one can ever take that away from you." - Kai the homeless hitchhiker

Comment

**** me, i fly home from work on the 2nd of jan, home for 2 weeks, fly back on 16th of jan for 2 weeks, miss out on chrissy, new years, and brizzy mcm meet. FUUUCKK
                      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter

rolly the rodeo
                      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...bretto-s-rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by komaterpillar View Post
                        **** me, i fly home from work on the 2nd of jan, home for 2 weeks, fly back on 16th of jan for 2 weeks, miss out on chrissy, new years, and brizzy mcm meet. FUUUCKK
                        Theres going to be regular meets happening. We have another meet scheduled in Feb.
                        Ahh...

Comment

Oath won't be in, ill be getting my P's around April. Only get P's mid April, my mate and I are in for the end of feb though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cmon43 View Post
                            Oath won't be in, ill be getting my P's around April. Only get P's mid April, my mate and I are in for the end of feb though.
                            Just because you won't have your p's doesn't mean you can't attend, the location we have chosen is only 1.4k from the closest train station it wouldn't kill you to walk and I am sure someone will be more then willing to pick you up from the train station or even if your on the way there grab you on the way threw

Comment

im comin all the brisbane meets

Comment

Working...
                              X