Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defs going to this one. Bring my space powered car to its first meet up should be awesome.

Comment

Iv'e just come back in time in a delorian fitted out with a flux capacitor and found out that i will be attending this meet. along with a bunch of other people.
      3SGTE, That is all
      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...y-Caldina-GT-T

Comment

Originally posted by 1kdrifter View Post
        I will organise a meet point on the gold coast ( most likely coomera bp again as it worked well last time) for those on the coast wanting to head up to the brissy meet.
        im keen to meet at coomera bp!!!
        sigpic

check out my S13!

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...It-Will-Be-MAD!

Comment

Just a suggestion, if your looking for a new location, i've always thought the QSAC car park (off mains road) would be a good place for a meet..

Comment

Mt cootha? half way up to the lookout has a massive dirt area that I went to before the meet from yesterday because I had spare time. you would fit a more of cars there too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JDMman View Post
              im keen to meet at coomera bp!!!
              I'll keep ya informed on the meet point if anything changes. So far the coomera bp has worked well as a meet and cruise point. Usually meet at 1pm and leave there 1:15 to arrive at brissy spot at 2pm. If ya want any more details on the GC point just message me

Comment

Hi there...

Just joined.... I usually lurk on Toymods.....

Will meet at Coomera BP..... with my JZA61.....

Comment

Originally posted by nattto View Post
                  Mt cootha? half way up to the lookout has a massive dirt area that I went to before the meet from yesterday because I had spare time. you would fit a more of cars there too.
                  not a good idea, better off at the plantearium carpark

Comment

i'm keen for this one with my little corolla

Comment

Coot-tha is just a bad idea in general. Cops crawl over that mountain more often than I blink....

And a group of cars wold be so much death.

Comment

What about Queensland Raceway, Willowbank? Its open all weekend and is the BEST place in Queensland to find Nissan Skylines and Silvias on the track and skidpan supported by JDM Garage.
                        sigpic

Comment

MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

Originally posted by Plega13 View Post
                          What about Queensland Raceway, Willowbank? Its open all weekend and is the BEST place in Queensland to find Nissan Skylines and Silvias on the track and skidpan supported by JDM Garage.
                          That would be a good idea. +1!

A track day would be a lot of fun. Also check out Lakeside, but any track day would be good
                          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
                          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
                          MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

a track day would be super awesome
                            sigpichttp://forums.mightycarmods.com/album.php?albumid=317

Comment

Originally posted by AccordEuro View Post
                              Coot-tha is just a bad idea in general. Cops crawl over that mountain more often than I blink....

And a group of cars wold be so much death.
                              Yeah well me and a bunch of people did a cruise after the meet and yeah we went to Mt Cootha and there was a speed camera as we came back

Comment

Ok so Mt Coot-tha is out, maybe we need to look just north or just south of the city I'm not really familiar with the area, so I think I might take a drive up there when I get back from overseas, any suggestions on where I should go check out?
                                Originally posted by villain
                                That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

Working...
                                X