Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reeves View Post
    Oops, I updated the link, my apologies
    now it goes to a calendar with my friends birthdays on it :P
    3SGTE, That is all
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...y-Caldina-GT-T

Comment

Originally posted by Tubs69er View Post
      now it goes to a calendar with my friends birthdays on it :P
      The link work's fine for me.
      Originally posted by The Euromy
      Ahh...
      That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
      Originally posted by MadeinJapan
      I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

I believe I have fixed the issue, it wasn't set to public but now it is

Comment

I hope I can make the 27th but ill probs rock up in my girlfriends rock stock 2012 ford festa
          sigpic
          My 1978 Honda Civic restore
          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...restore-upgade

Comment

yep the link's working now for me
            3SGTE, That is all

Comment

she has no idea who would get up us if we did use it,
              Police.
              Hardtuned Gold Coast was at a 'public' train station carpark, yet police still came and said 'translink doesn't want you here, unless you are taking a train get out'
              What was annoying is that it was at about 10PM and its a massive carpark, there was no one else who needed to use the parking spaces or anything.

However I forsee that this MCM meet may fill the parking and being during the day, it can mean that the many users of public transport won't have a place to park, hence causing the group to be kicked out.

Originally posted by villain View Post
              However, public property ftw.
              Not really, that means translink can decide to remove a group if they are improperly using their property, i.e. not using public transport, and hence causing disturbances to their real customers.

Comment

just randomly looking round on google maps and i came across this, not sure if anything there at the moment or if its a good location but its out of the way and being a Sunday don't think many people would be there. thought of it cos i picked my car up from the import lot down the road.

310 Macarthur Ave
                Eagle Farm QLD 4009

http://goo.gl/maps/r6DlR
                3SGTE, That is all

Comment

I'll see if I can get a day off work for this.
                  1987 Toyota Cressida

Comment

Originally posted by jdmsilvia13 View Post
                    Police.
                    Hardtuned Gold Coast was at a 'public' train station carpark, yet police still came and said 'translink doesn't want you here, unless you are taking a train get out'
                    What was annoying is that it was at about 10PM and its a massive carpark, there was no one else who needed to use the parking spaces or anything.

However I forsee that this MCM meet may fill the parking and being during the day, it can mean that the many users of public transport won't have a place to park, hence causing the group to be kicked out.

Not really, that means translink can decide to remove a group if they are improperly using their property, i.e. not using public transport, and hence causing disturbances to their real customers.
                    Let's hope we'll be ok. The car park is for the bus and it's not really used on the weekend. Plus it's joined to Q.S.A.C. I don't think we're going to fill it. In the event the po turn up we can all go for a wander and look at the athletics. Parking is free for spectators.
                    Ahh...

Comment

Originally posted by Tubs69er View Post
                      just randomly looking round on google maps and i came across this, not sure if anything there at the moment or if its a good location but its out of the way and being a Sunday don't think many people would be there. thought of it cos i picked my car up from the import lot down the road.

310 Macarthur Ave
                      Eagle Farm QLD 4009

http://goo.gl/maps/r6DlR
                      Looks like a pretty good location. We should go and have a look at it to see how many cars can fit there.
                      Ahh...

Comment

Originally posted by Tooza View Post
                        Looks like a pretty good location. We should go and have a look at it to see how many cars can fit there.
                        hey Tooza do you want to take a drive up there on Saturday before downshift and check it out?
                        Originally posted by villain
                        That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCowBoy View Post
                          hey Tooza do you want to take a drive up there on Saturday before downshift and check it out?
                          sounds like a plan what time you thinking?
                          Ahh...

Comment

Originally posted by Tooza View Post
                            sounds like a plan what time you thinking?
                            dunno how will it take to get from yours to the car park and then to rocklea?
                            That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCowBoy View Post
                              dunno how will it take to get from yours to the car park and then to rocklea?
                              It depends on which way you choose to go, if you go over the gateway its obviously going to be shorter but I used to drive from Salisbury threw too that area of eagle farm and it would take me one way just at the end of peak hour 30-45 minutes depending on lights.

Comment

It depends on which way you choose to go, if you go over the gateway its obviously going to be shorter but I used to drive from Salisbury threw too that area of eagle farm and it would take me one way just at the end of peak hour 30-45 minutes depending on lights.
                                Yea Gateway is out dont have a toll thingo, i'll have to go through the city, so call it an hour - hour and a half

Comment

Working...
                                X