Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM Meet end of January in Brisbane

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Defiantly will be going to this one, have already missed to many of these meets.
    http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...psb544bf0a.jpgCheck out my thread for my first car E36 BMW 318i - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...33-My-BMW-318i

    Comment


    • #92
      what is the chances of the fuzz showing up do you think? i want to know as im still on my P's and may..... have a turbo >.<
      sigpic

      check out my S13!

      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...It-Will-Be-MAD!

      Comment


      • #93
        They didn't show up to the last one but i got pulled over on the way out, i think that was just bad luck. It was just a license check though, they didn't look at my car at all.
        If they come around, just take the p-plates off your car and go walk around looking at other cars.
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

        Comment


        • #94
          ohh okay, well i should be driving up with the people from the gold coast meet point so that might hide me, safty in numbers right? lol
          sigpic

          check out my S13!

          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...It-Will-Be-MAD!

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by JDMman View Post
            ohh okay, well i should be driving up with the people from the gold coast meet point so that might hide me, safty in numbers right? lol
            That is what we hope haha, if something happens at the meet and the po-po show up Someone with an open license would be happy to drive your car out and away for you

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Reeves View Post
              That is what we hope haha, if something happens at the meet and the po-po show up Someone with an open license would be happy to drive your car out and away for you
              this is why i love the MCM family!! okay sweet as thanks mate
              sigpic

              check out my S13!

              http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...It-Will-Be-MAD!

              Comment


              • #97
                yep dont stress jdmman, there will be 2 open drivers with me from the goldy, we'll cover you.

                Comment


                • #98
                  the holden nova with corolla front end swap is goint to be there
                  "...no matter what you've done, you deserve respect even if you make mistakes, you lovable. Doesn't matter your looks, skills, or age or size or anything. You're worthwhile. No one can ever take that away from you." - Kai the homeless hitchhiker

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Over 100 people so far on the facebook page have said they're coming to next Sunday's meet!!!! Awesome
                    Originally posted by The Euromy
                    Ahh...
                    That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
                    Originally posted by MadeinJapan
                    I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tooza View Post
                      Over 100 people so far on the facebook page have said they're coming to next Sunday's meet!!!! Awesome
                      Holy dooly I didn't even realize it was up to that much I last saw it at 71

                      Comment


                      • Gee I'm only 20km away, and yet I can't come because of exams and not having a car doesn't help either lol -.- Although Moog said that if you run you can at least keep ahead of the Subarus apparently...
                        Think about how stupid the average person is,
                        and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FordV8Supercar View Post
                          Gee I'm only 20km away, and yet I can't come because of exams and not having a car doesn't help either lol -.- Although Moog said that if you run you can at least keep ahead of the Subarus apparently...
                          Don't worry mate, we've already got a meet planned for the end of next month.
                          Originally posted by The Euromy
                          Ahh...
                          That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
                          Originally posted by MadeinJapan
                          I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

                          Comment


                          • looks like its going to be a massive turnout, i should be able to make this one hopefully
                            sigpichttp://forums.mightycarmods.com/album.php?albumid=317

                            Comment


                            • Cant wait, will defintly be attending, maybe in my E36 with my mate, but im not sure.
                              http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...psb544bf0a.jpgCheck out my thread for my first car E36 BMW 318i - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...33-My-BMW-318i

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BMWAdam View Post
                                Cant wait, will defintly be attending, maybe in my E36 with my mate, but im not sure.
                                So your definitely attending but not sure at the same time, im guessing by E36 you actually mean DeLorean, two places at the same time its the only possible explanation
                                Originally posted by villain
                                That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X