Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brizzy meet Sunday 6th Jan. Check thread for address.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brizzy meet Sunday 6th Jan. Check thread for address.

On the 16th Dec 2012 we had a planning meet in the city. There was another planning meet scheduled for 6th Jan 2013. But after reading all the threads relating to the Brisbane meets, it seems that everyone is more keen to get things happening sooner rather than later. So lets give it a go this weekend and try out the venue.

The address is: 400 Gregory Terrace, Spring Hill @ 2pm in the car park next to the pool.

So if you're worried about getting to meets then don't be. There's going to be a few on in 2013. The plan is to make them regular.

Great way to start 2013! An Mighty Car Mods meet in the first weekend!
    MAAAAAD!!!

Happy New Year to everyone and see you there
    Tooza

(EDIT)
    BTW Just so were clear on the code of conduct. Let's keep Sunday a fun day. Any stupid behaviour and you'll be told to piss off. Nuff said.
    Last edited by Tooza; 05-01-2013, 02:56 PM. Reason: Additional Info
    Originally posted by The Euromy
    Ahh...
    That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
    Originally posted by MadeinJapan
    I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Sounds good. Have a party that Saturday night so if I feel ok I will be there. I will probably be bringing my old man along for the trip so I hope you folks don't mind, I will try and make him go to the pool for coffe or something
    MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
    Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
    MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
      Sounds good. Have a party that Saturday night so if I feel ok I will be there. I will probably be bringing my old man along for the trip so I hope you folks don't mind, I will try and make him go to the pool for coffe or something
      Ah sorry, the pool is shut for renovations till mid 2013 so no coffee for your Dad but there is a pub and cafes just down the road.
      Because of the pool reno it perfect to us to use the carpark cause it's not being used. It's not a huge car park but I think it will do for now
      Originally posted by The Euromy
      Ahh...
      That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
      Originally posted by MadeinJapan
      I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooza View Post
        Ah sorry, the pool is shut for renovations till mid 2013 so no coffee for your Dad but there is a pub and cafes just down the road.
        Because of the pool reno it perfect to us to use the carpark cause it's not being used. It's not a huge car park but I think it will do for now
        Sounds good. Hopefully see you there
        MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
        Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
        Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
        Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
        Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
        MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

At this stage, i'm not working on the weekends so i should be there for this one too.
          Hopefully we get a few people coming
          Originally posted by ADowbs
          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
          sigpic
          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

My Patrol is once again not running, paid for new parts today so hopefully they will be here by Friday, I am paying for overnight shipping so I can drive her up if not I will catch the train

Comment

Might come down in the sti, im only 5mins away...

Comment

pretty keen for this if im free, now to choose to come in the skyline or the ke70 :P 3 threads now on brisbane meets now, starting to confuse me a ton.
                sigpic

Comment

This one is basically one too see what kind of turn out we can get too see if people are committed to coming, with the follow up in Febuary where as Tooza has mentioned Mart and Moog are looking at coming up to, but there wouldn't be much point if only 6 people rock up

Comment

Originally posted by nattto View Post
                    pretty keen for this if im free, now to choose to come in the skyline or the ke70 :P.
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
                    sigpic
                    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Anyone from the gold coast who wants to cruise up i will be at the coomera bp just off the highway at 1pm, leaving at 1:15 to head to the brissy meet point. shout out or message me if ya keen to cruise.

Comment

need to get this on the MCM facebook page for more exposure.

Comment

Possibly be there! On foot...
                          sigpic

Comment

P plater mods coming to this?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't believe so

Comment

Working...
                              X