Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Perth - EOI] Anyone interested in a Perth cruise/meet/etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nashie
    replied
    Originally posted by Scamp View Post
    always up for a cruise but I'm not on facebook !! why not post dates on the forum !!!
    Yeah, they'll be put up in the meets section as well, for sure. Once a meet is definitely on the cards, then we'll post up something in this section, just to give people without Facebook a chance to have their say.

Leave a comment:

• Scamp
    replied
    always up for a cruise but I'm not on facebook !! why not post dates on the forum !!!

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    Hey guys.

Join the groups in my description, and we'll discuss meets on there properly. Both myself and wgnZilla are trying to get some more frequent meets happening, so give us a hand by going over and joining the pages. The MCM - Perth page is forum specific though, so if you would like to join, follow the directions of the pinned post at the top of the page. We'd love to start seeing some proper meets and events happen, so lets see some proper numbers!

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    I'll just chuck one of these in

And then stick a big, fat, dirty blow off valve on it and stickerbomb something. She'll be all good then, right?

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    Originally posted by wgnZilla View Post
    wait til sept?
    I want to attend but my cars not done yet
    Yeah, I agree, It's looking like I'm gonna have to take the Ranger if it's in August which defeats half the purpose...hahaha. Falcon should be on the road by late September, otherwise I'll be turning up in a turbo diesel :/

It's a turbo though, that still counts.......right?

Leave a comment:

• wgnZilla
    replied
    wait til sept?
    I want to attend but my cars not done yet

Leave a comment:

• fordy_4
    replied
    yep august is cool, car park meet and maybe cruise afterwards?

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    Sounds good. I'm gonna suggest September because that's about when my weekender will be back on the road, and that gives time for everyone to get organised, and the meet spot to be organised and such. Anyone else have a specific date they want to meet?

Leave a comment:

• DethKlok
    replied
    Yeah Aug or Sep.

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    Sounds sweet. Anyone interested?

Leave a comment:

• fordy_4
    replied
    August meet up?

Leave a comment:

• nashie
    replied
    Did this meet ever end up happening? I'd be interested to meet up with a few fellow MCM guys if anyone wants to organise another Perth meet (it would have to be once I buy my new car though haha)

Leave a comment:

• shocker32
    replied
    very interested hope one happens soon

Leave a comment:

• [Perth - EOI] Anyone interested in a Perth cruise/meet/etc?

As per title, some time in late February or early March.

Throw some ideas around.
Working...
X