Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A meet for the members, by the members. 2nd April 2011 - Olympic Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A meet for the members, by the members. 2nd April 2011 - Olympic Park

Yes, its happening. The most awaited meet you have been waiting for. Its here.
    LOCATION: Bi-Centennial Park. Entry from Victoria avenue/George street. Set your GPS to 62 Victoria Avenue, Concord west, NSW for the nearest location.

TIME: 10 AM - Whenever

Directions from Paramatta road

DISCLAIMER: If any of the members are found to be violating rules, they will be informed about to the police and appropriate actions will be taken which might include a ban from the forums. MCM cannot be held responsible for any sort of misbehaviour by the members.

List of members attending this MEET:
    keep this list rolling, add your name to it and make another post. This post will be updated regularly with more info as we proceed.

Also, everyone who has a camera, please bring them along.

1.Upamanyu aka Manyu
    2.MrCelica aka Adam
    3. dennes88 aka Aaron
    4. geo22 aka Geo
    5. freddo aka Jaxson
    6. 06impreza aka Andrew
    7. luke641 aka luke
    8. madfordfan aka Geoff
    9. cruzer aka sean
    10. ianl12000 aka ...!?
    11. _________________

members probably attending:
    1.brentos
    2.rigga
    3.bajaboy5b
    Last edited by manyu; 30-03-2011, 06:45 PM.

YAY! As far as i'm concerned, i will be there! May bring a friend or two. What time again?
    Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
    MR CELICAS TOY!
    MrCelicas Family rides!
    Originally posted by Rake
    MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

Also if any mods find it in appropriate, please feel free to delete this thread. My apologies to rake :L SORRY
      Last edited by manyu; 17-03-2011, 02:58 AM.

Comment

I hope you confirmed that disclaimer with Rake/Marty before-hand. :P Sounds good, but I won't be there unfortunately. :\

Comment

2. Adam / MrCelica. This should be fine by the mods. Nothing to do with them as it's a meet, not a cruse.
          MR CELICAS TOY!
          MrCelicas Family rides!

Comment

Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
            2. Adam / MrCelica. This should be fine by the mods. Nothing to do with them as it's a meet, not a cruse.
            umm keep doing this.
            1.Upamanyu aka Manyu
            2.MrCelica aka Adam
            3._______________

Comment

It might be a good idea to send Rake a pm as you cant pm Marty or Moog anymore. Just to make sure its ok as you are using the MCM name for this. Just a thought.
              Jay
              GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
              1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                I hope you confirmed that disclaimer with Rake/Marty before-hand. :P Sounds good, but I won't be there unfortunately. :\
                but didn't you get your P's? make some time for it man :L

Comment

Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
                  This should be fine by the mods. Nothing to do with them as it's a meet, not a cruse.
                  DISCLAIMER: If any of the members are found to be violating rules, they will be informed about to the police and will be banned from the forums. MCM cannot be held responsible for any sort of misbehaviour by the members.

^ That. Being banned is pretty harsh, for one. And the police don't really need to be involved unless its serious. Breaking the above rules wouldn't really constitute it.

EDIT: Sorry Manyu. I work all weekend, every weekend, and work need minimum 3 weeks notice. And I don't have my new car yet, and mother is painful with the rules regarding using her car.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the members are found to be violating rules, they will be informed about to the police and will be banned from the forums. MCM cannot be held responsible for any sort of misbehaviour by the members.

^ That. Being banned is pretty harsh, for one. And the police don't really need to be involved unless its serious. Breaking the above rules wouldn't really constitute it.

EDIT: Sorry Manyu. I work all weekend, every weekend, and work need minimum 3 weeks notice. And I don't have my new car yet, and mother is painful with the rules regarding using her car.
                    Altered the disclaimer now.
                    Doing burnouts legal now? umad?
                    I know how it is with mums lol hopefully the Admins will organise a massive meet so everyone come come then

Comment

Originally posted by upamanyu View Post
                      umm keep doing this.
                      1.Upamanyu aka Manyu
                      2.MrCelica aka Adam
                      3._______________
                      3. dennes88 aka aaron

Comment

Marty: Noted, but we're okay with it.
                        Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

hey guys, happy for this to go ahead, but as you've used the MCM name on your banner (all that artwork looks very familiar!!) you are kinda representing us so we'd appreciate you not acting like tools.

Very happy for forum members to get out there and meet eachother, thats the best thing about these communities!
                          Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                            hey guys, happy for this to go ahead, but as you've used the MCM name on your banner (all that artwork looks very familiar!!) you are kinda representing us so we'd appreciate you not acting like tools.

Very happy for forum members to get out there and meet eachother, thats the best thing about these communities!
                            AWESOME thanks marty :-) will make sure nothing goes out of control

Comment

YaY!!!!!!!
                              MR CELICAS TOY!
                              MrCelicas Family rides!

Comment

Working...
                              X