Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A meet for the members, by the members. 2nd April 2011 - Olympic Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrCelica View Post
    RAKE WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARTY? MOOG?

RAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... Wonder if they can hear me..
    Pm this link to rake and you might be able to get his attention
    Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    I'd be up for driving to the next meet - infact I probably would've come up to this one had I not changed jobs so recently.
    Ow, thats alright. hopefully we have a massive one this time around !

Comment

• We are on the forum every day guys! Been following your thread. Looks like it was lots of fun. Marty and Rake both turned up.

We've got a few plans for some meets coming up soon including the one this Thursday night so I hope you guys can make it to that one!

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-SEE-YOU-THERE
      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by MOOG View Post
        We are on the forum every day guys! Been following your thread. Looks like it was lots of fun. Marty and Rake both turned up.

We've got a few plans for some meets coming up soon including the one this Thursday night so I hope you guys can make it to that one!

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-SEE-YOU-THERE
        awesome. but it is O18 isn't it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by upamanyu View Post
          awesome. but it is O18 isn't it ?
          That's what Facebook says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosey View Post
            That's what Facebook says.
            It may go against the rules and requirements of their liqour licence to serve alcohol after a certain time with minors present.
            Last edited by Nemesis; 05-04-2011, 06:17 PM.
            My Ride - TF Altera LS/VRX/Verada/Ralliart 3.5 Manual Bitsa

Comment

Working...
            X