Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roseville Speed Factory Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseville Speed Factory Meet

Went to this meet tonight with some friends, unfortunately the video camera battery died, but we all took a lot of cell pics. There were at least 150 cars there, meet lasted from 6-9:30ish when everyone started to leave. JDM, domestic, import, slammed, lifted, trucks, bikes, it was all there. I believe the meet is held here every second Saturday of each month for anyone who is in Nor Cal and wants to come. The first picture shows a view from one of the sides, there were cars all the way down the building on each side of the drive and even more cars on the left end of the picture that can't be seen.

2007 Mustang V6-BBK CAI-True Dual Straight Pipes w/ Flowmaster 40series-Various Bits-Lowered 1.5" on Ford Racing N springs
    Originally posted by BIGZED
    you're only as old as the Woman you feel.
    Guess that makes me 8.
    NOW A BROKE-ASS COLLEGE STUDENT AT GEORGIA TECH, VEHICLE PROGRESS HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED

What's up with that impreza's exhaust?
    1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
    1997 w202 Mercedes Benz C180 <-Mummy's car
    ... Cars, Music, Photography, that's the life
    - P Plater

Comment

I think he decided "well, I don't have a wrx or Sti, so f**k it I'll just make a massive exhaust to make up for it" lol

By the way, that CR-V shot flames out the back.
      2007 Mustang V6-BBK CAI-True Dual Straight Pipes w/ Flowmaster 40series-Various Bits-Lowered 1.5" on Ford Racing N springs
      Guess that makes me 8.
      NOW A BROKE-ASS COLLEGE STUDENT AT GEORGIA TECH, VEHICLE PROGRESS HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED

Comment

impreza=big pipe=coffecanfartpipe
        we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

Haha I should find a pic of my friend Eddie's Prelude. He's got a dual fart-cannon setup.
          Guess that makes me 8.

Comment

This meet wasn't at Speed Factory, it was set up by Sacramento Car Meets. Basically, I'm the worst cameraman ever.
            Guess that makes me 8.

Comment

When is the next meet ? I live in Sac and never can make it out.
              97 M3 Sedan - Alpine White - Northern California

Comment

Working...
              X