Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM New York Meet??? Is that possible???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCM New York Meet??? Is that possible???

Hi everyone!

I've been following Mighty Car Mods for a while and I saw they went to Canada. I was wondering if anyone in the states held any unofficial MCM meets or if there are any official meets in the future possible. If you can answer please do reply.

I'd be willing to trek up from jersey to meet up, although maybe an east coast meet would be a bit better, Virginia maybe?

Comment

I'd drive up to NY or down to VA. If this happens, let me know!
      -1994 Civic Dx hatch (stock)
      -1991 MR2 (3rd gen 3sgte)

Comment

Ny would be cool. Date dependent I would be down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        2008 Ice White C30 - Megan Racing Springs and Rear Camber Arms, Elevate Intake Pipe, P1 Intake System, Turbo Back Exhaust, CBV, TCV, Upper Manifold, Sway Bar, FMIC, Stage 2 Tune, Hard Pipe Kit, VDO Boost Gauge in Custom A-Pillar Pod, Koni Sport Yellow Struts, Eurosport Tuning V2 Strut Tower Brace

Comment

I'm from Jersey, I can make the trip to NY or somewhere in the tristate area.

Comment

id go to virgina maybe even my for a meet

Comment

Virginia is a bit far for me, but I would go to an NYC meet and I know some other people that would definitely come.

Comment

Im in nj, and I'd travel through the tri state area for a meet.

Comment

I live in Georgia ill be there if it happens

Comment

There are more than a few east coast members. Grab an EOI and see if there's enough interest and then plan it!

I'll give you a forewarning, its quite difficult to plan such a meet, especially when most people will have to stay overnight somewhere!
                    sigpic
                    My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
                    Click here for the MCM Shop
                    Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
                    "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
                    -Michael Jordan

Comment

I'd drive from minnesota if it was on the east coast. lonnnnng freakin drive! but would be worth it!
                      THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

I too am from New York! That would be great if you could have it here!

Comment

Depending on when and where. I'm up in NH, but originally from Long Island. I'm down there a few times a year and am always looking for an excuse to take a long drive down I-95.
                          "I wasn't that nervous because if I was nervous, it would suck." -Ken Block on his 171ft jump with a Subaru rally car.

Comment

New York Checking in. But seriously we can't have a meet in NYC. i don't know about you guys, but there is no way my car would make it through the streets of Manhattan
                            Fresh Meet
                            Parts Shop Max
                            Enjuku Racing

New York's Finest

Comment

Maybe somewhere else in the Tri-State area? Just North on NYC or maybe coastal Jersey (AC)?
                              "I wasn't that nervous because if I was nervous, it would suck." -Ken Block on his 171ft jump with a Subaru rally car.

Comment

Working...
                              X