Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisbane meet happening between the 12th-15th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisbane meet happening between the 12th-15th April

Hey Guys its that time again! We have Another Mighty Cars mods meet on this Sunday the 14th at 4pm!

The location is Park and Ride Translink carpark on the corner of Mains road and Kessels road, Nathan. It's next to the Queen Elizabeth 2 Jubilee Stadium
    It doesn't matter what you drive, Commodore, Falcon, Laser, or even just a skate board, come along and have a good afternoon with fellow Mighty Modders.

It's going to be a great meet. Please be safe on the roads to and from the location.

And if everyone is good I may have a surprise for you all

Cheers
    Tooza

Remember guys, no excessive revving of cars and especially no skids! It won't be tolerated.
    Last edited by Tooza; 12-04-2013, 11:07 PM.
    Originally posted by The Euromy
    Ahh...
    That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
    Originally posted by MadeinJapan
    I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

keen!1!!!!!!
    Love that car

Comment

Definitely be there!
      sigpic
      _'03 Mazda 323 Astina Shades __________________________________________________ ________NG Images - My Facebook Page

Comment

I'll be there too... (if it's not on the 15th)
        Finally get to be there with my little red wagon
        1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
        1997 w202 Mercedes Benz C180 <-Mummy's car
        ... Cars, Music, Photography, that's the life
        - P Plater

Comment

Sounds good! Will try and be there
          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
          MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

No doubt I will be there
            http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...psb544bf0a.jpgCheck out my thread for my first car E36 BMW 318i - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...33-My-BMW-318i

Comment

maybe we should combine this with the shannons auto spectacular and make a day of it out at willowbank we can get a section set aside for mcm members and their cars $5 each to display your ride and $10 entry to the event you don't have to display but the $10 event fee still applies the more the merrier should be a great day of fun. with some brave parties taking on the track!.

with enough interest i think we should have our own little drag comp a bracket et drag challenge winner gets a msm supporter pack of some description.

to drag race your car it's $20 on top of the entry fee and display fee so $35 total
              the build it started as show and quickly turned into GO!

Mitsubishi service and electrical manuals hosted by me for you mitsi nuts

Originally posted by MOOG
              right next to my Silvia was an old Mitsubishi colt that had somehow managed to dodge the flames and was fine! absolutely perfect. every ugly panel of it. i could almost feel the Mitsubishi badge laughing at me and I've hated them ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by leadfoot View Post
                maybe we should combine this with the shannons auto spectacular and make a day of it out at willowbank we can get a section set aside for mcm members and their cars $5 each to display your ride and $10 entry to the event you don't have to display but the $10 event fee still applies the more the merrier should be a great day of fun. with some brave parties taking on the track!.

with enough interest i think we should have our own little drag comp a bracket et drag challenge winner gets a msm supporter pack of some description.

to drag race your car it's $20 on top of the entry fee and display fee so $35 total

I'd race you if that happens

Thats a very good idea though!
                MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

bring it. i expect to see you there though it's this weekend.

right next to my Silvia was an old Mitsubishi colt that had somehow managed to dodge the flames and was fine! absolutely perfect. every ugly panel of it. i could almost feel the Mitsubishi badge laughing at me and I've hated them ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by leadfoot View Post
                    bring it. i expect to see you there though it's this weekend.
                    I should be depending on work. Just remember I have 350nm to play with
                    MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

bleh. i havn't a clue what i've got now i just wen't and put all the evo equipment on my 1.8l i actually see boost in first gear now!

Comment

100% down for this meet. My car should have it's paint done just in the nick of time.
                        Your car is an expression of your personality. Take pride in your work
                        sigpic

Comment

I know that the Auto Spectacular is on this coming Sunday. I'm hoping to work around it there's the possibility of making the meet later, may even be a night meet. Not sure at this stage. Possibly will make it late on Saturday.
                          Originally posted by The Euromy
                          Ahh...
                          That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
                          Originally posted by MadeinJapan
                          I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

I'll be there, do you want me up there early to help set up tooza??
                            Originally posted by villain
                            That's because your engine is all like "Dafuq brah? I'm sick of going straight. Lets go sideways" and then your diff's all like "Yeah brah, lets do it lol".

Comment

Don't know about Late Sunday, school starts on the Monday.
                              Late Saturday would be good, or anything before Sunday afternoon.
                              1997 b5 Audi A4 Avant
                              1997 w202 Mercedes Benz C180 <-Mummy's car
                              ... Cars, Music, Photography, that's the life
                              - P Plater

Comment

Working...
                              X