Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisbane meet happening between the 12th-15th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a great meet and thanks for organising it. I took the handi/Cuore up, was hoping to see some more Daihatsus up there.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 007CHIPS; 14-04-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

if my cousin didn't have his dirty old beath patrol on my hoist atm stripping it for parts i'd offer you guys use of our workshop
      the build it started as show and quickly turned into GO!

Mitsubishi service and electrical manuals hosted by me for you mitsi nuts

Originally posted by MOOG
      right next to my Silvia was an old Mitsubishi colt that had somehow managed to dodge the flames and was fine! absolutely perfect. every ugly panel of it. i could almost feel the Mitsubishi badge laughing at me and I've hated them ever since.

Comment

Awesome meet guys, shame the MCM boys didn't show but these things happen. I have uploded all the photos and a video onto the MCM April meet page on facebook
        http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...psb544bf0a.jpgCheck out my thread for my first car E36 BMW 318i - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...33-My-BMW-318i

Comment

So we had a HUGE turn out today!!!!! 1kdrifter, one of the co-organizers, got sick of counting cars after she got to about 250 and she only got half way! I estimate we would have had around 400+ cars there today. MAAAAD!!

I'm sure i can speak for Marty and say that he would have been disappointed that he couldn't make it. He was very keen to come but in the mechanical world, as we all know, cars decide not to co-operate. Marty was experiencing ECU trouble and that was what held him up. Rest assured I'll keep harassing the Marty and Moog until they can commit to specifically coming up here just for one of our meets!

On another note, I would like to thank everyone who attended. A Massive thanks to all the QLD MCM fans I really hope you all enjoyed yourselves. I had a great time.
          A special thanks to the Brisbane P Platers who put on the sausage sizzle. You guys are awesome!!!

Well we had a great day and I'm looking forward to getting the next meet organised. I'm currently looking into getting a track day happening. Will keep you all posted.

Thanks again everyone
          Stay MAAAAD, Stay cool, an keep modding!!!
          Tooza
          Originally posted by The Euromy
          Ahh...
          That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
          Originally posted by MadeinJapan
          I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

Originally posted by 007CHIPS View Post
            Was a great meet and thanks for organising it. I took the handi/Cuore up, was hoping to see some more Daihatsus up there.

[IMG][/IMG]
            I only spotted your car as it went out the exit, I would of got a photo of it, DAMN!

Anyway here was how it looked...

The rest of my photos you can see here, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7294746&type=3
            Last edited by MadeinJapan; 15-04-2013, 12:50 AM.
            sigpic
            _'03 Mazda 323 Astina Shades __________________________________________________ ________NG Images - My Facebook Page

Comment

Was great to check out the scene and meet some fellow 86 owners - the scene is "maaaaaaaaad" in QLD (I'm originally from Tassie and I think I had one of about 4 86s )

Pumped for the next meet
              HachiRokuGTS
              2013 Toyota 86 GTS

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
                Sounded like an awesome meet. Our plans got a bit skewed...

I'm now back in Sydney. Marty is currently kinda of stranded in QLD. The car isn't finished and we are trying to work out best way forward.

We WILL be at a QLD meet in the future. I'm sorry it wasn't this one but, we hit a few snags.
                Thanks Moog, I know you would have made it there if it was possible. We're all looking forward to seeing you and Marty up here. I hope Marty is ok.
                Originally posted by The Euromy
                Ahh...
                That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
                Originally posted by MadeinJapan
                I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

Originally posted by 007CHIPS View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
                  hahhaha bro i saw you driving that. I forget where, i think it was kessels road?? But i pointed it out to my mum and dad and sis and was like hey that car is pretty sick. And they were like it looks like herbie, lol.

Comment

It was a great meet, had a great time would have been tops if Marty and Moog had been there, it was still tops though and even though i won't be able to make it to every meet i'll certainly be back in the future.

PS: Least Marty got stranded in paradise not much in the way of wreckers up here though so i hope he gets sorted without too much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Dump View Post
                      hahhaha bro i saw you driving that. I forget where, i think it was kessels road?? But i pointed it out to my mum and dad and sis and was like hey that car is pretty sick. And they were like it looks like herbie, lol.
                      i think thats the point since it is after all the same livery as herbie
                      the build it started as show and quickly turned into GO!

Mitsubishi service and electrical manuals hosted by me for you mitsi nuts

Originally posted by MOOG
                      right next to my Silvia was an old Mitsubishi colt that had somehow managed to dodge the flames and was fine! absolutely perfect. every ugly panel of it. i could almost feel the Mitsubishi badge laughing at me and I've hated them ever since.

Comment

Working...
                      X