Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about one awesome sized NSW Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like fun but where in sydney would we meet?

Comment

im down for a car meet to in sydney

Comment

if you can handle it your best bet for keeping costs down is a share house...350-400 bucks fugggedaboutit! Try 200 bucks for a room in a house hopefully with normal respectable people. did it for a while no horror stories to tell. if the people are messy or seem inconsiderate walk away (bit like buying a used car). the traffic can be (is) bad in sydney but once out of the suburbs there are great cruising roads if you're willing to explore a bit. some great drives: as suggested above the national park starting at sutherland which takes you to stanwell park (south), much further south macquarie pass is stunning - as are many of the roads around the southern highlands, to west head lookout in national park with a spectacular vista over palm beach and pittwater (north), then go to palm beach and have a swim, to brooklyn via old pacific highway (south), don't know the west as well but there's the blue mountains, the trip out to bathurst and obligatory lap around the track, also heard the putty rd is good fun too.
        E36 325 Coupe with a MANUAL gearbox.

Partial to a bit of Sauerkraut but also JDM, French, Italian, British, Swedish and Aussie cars. South Korean, Chinese and Indian cars not so much.

Comment

...brooklyn is north sorry man its late. hope your move goes well
          E36 325 Coupe with a MANUAL gearbox.

Partial to a bit of Sauerkraut but also JDM, French, Italian, British, Swedish and Aussie cars. South Korean, Chinese and Indian cars not so much.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention that I'm currently up for a drive on the scenic route to and from the blue mountains and I must say it would be sweet fun on a good day
            chase dat feeling bruz

Comment

Originally posted by murdockie1992 View Post
              Just thought I'd mention that I'm currently up for a drive on the scenic route to and from the blue mountains and I must say it would be sweet fun on a good day
              +1 for the mountains....bells line?

Comment

Dude it was amazing. From katoomba, to janolan caves (photo shoot) , the. To. Berora and back to the m4 Into Sydney. Such good windy roads, little traffic on the right day. Awesome drive.
                chase dat feeling bruz

Comment

I just moved to leichhardt from the blue Mountains. If you want scenic AND fun roads to drive you drive to bathurst. One of the best quickish drives you'll get in NSW.

Also, find a share house. Im in one now... instead of $550-600 a week in paying $125 coz I spilt the master bedroom with my gf.

So much cheaper. And you should aim for just out of sydney, you save hundreds on rent a week and you stilk only 10mins out of the city. There's so much public transport in sydney its not even funny. Save yourself the cash.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                  My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Going to Bathurst this year for the v8's so I nah venture up from the south coast to Sydney then out to Bathurst that way. Would make for a good drive nonetheless

Thanks
                    chase dat feeling bruz

Comment

Working...
                    X