Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM QLD Track Day EOI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also expressing my interest :P
    3SGTE, That is all
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...y-Caldina-GT-T

Comment

UPDATE ON THE MCM TRACK DAY
      Exciting news folks!!!!
      Last weekend I went to talk with the owner of QR. Was a good meeting and I've heard what they can offer us. I'll be looking at putting on "Lunch and Laps" around the end of June probably at the Ipswich track. The cost should be $40 per car for a 1/2 hour of track time, which includes lunch.

There are a few conditions.
      1. All cars have to be road registered. (NO Track cars)
      2. All cars are required to have seatbelts.
      Basically that's it. You don't need helmets.

Tickets will go on sale soon. There will be a certain amount of tickets allocated to Brisbane, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast to make things fair for everyone. At this point in time we'll be aiming to have 150-200 tickets available (I'll arrange more if we run out). I'll be putting on a mini-meet for ticket sales within the next few weeks so make sure you don't miss that

It's gonna be a great day. I"ll also be speaking to QMSC (Qld Motorised Sports Council) to have the event sanctioned by them. They also have some great Insurance packages available for motoring enthusiasts that cover you for only $50 per year. Please take the time to have a look at their website.
      http://qmsc.org.au/
      Once I get things finalized for the track day I'll let you all know

Cheers
      Tooza
      Last edited by Tooza; 25-04-2013, 02:43 PM.
      Originally posted by The Euromy
      Ahh...
      That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
      Originally posted by MadeinJapan
      I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Comment

Yay! Thanks for going out to arrange this. Cannot wait!!!

Comment

Working...
        X