Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSW] unofficial nasho park cruise 25th April

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NSW] unofficial nasho park cruise 25th April

CRUISE CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST AND DOUBLE DEMERITS PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND!!

So me and a mate came up with something to do this coming Anzac day. We have planned a cruise through the royal national park Sydney, now it’s just me and a friend at this point but I thought I would open this up to anyone who wants to come. We will be meeting at Loftus oval just before the park entrance at 1:30 pm and will leave by 1:50 pm.

Now don’t be worried if you have a slow car because this is just a cruise not a speed run and if you do get left behind you can catch up when we stop for breaks.

The plan for the day is a drive starting at loftus oval at 1:30 pm then entering the park driving to Garie beach maybe taking some photos and such then continuing the drive from Garies to Stanwell tops for another break before heading home back through the park.

I advise you get food before hand as we will not be stopping for food except Stanwell tops for the usual ice cream.

Rules NO HOONING of any sorts as well as the general MCM meet rules as some of us may want to keep police attention away from our cars.

If you would like to come please say so in this thread as I don’t want to wait at loftus for people who just say they are coming then don’t and please bring as many people as you want as we want this to be a fun way to meet new people.

Sorry for the late notice. But please come and enjoy a lovely Anzac day out in the park.

This is an unofficial MCM meet and Marty and Moog may not be attending.

For the people unsure of where we are meeting here is a photo :
    Last edited by luke540; 24-04-2013, 04:34 PM.

Sounds good, I would like to meet some MCMers in the Shire area...

Comment

Thats the point of this cruise Spoblin because i dont really know any car people in the area so this is for everyone to meet some new people

Comment

Be aware it's double dermits from Thurs-Sun, so don't do anything stupid.
        Dubbed by Moog: "The Bible of Cars", has spoken | MCM RPS Finalist

Comment

Because of lack of interest as its double demerits this cruise will be canceled so if any moderators see this please lock or delete thread

Comment

Working...
          X