Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Central Coast Meet, 28th July Terrigal Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I'm interested. It's just down the road after all.

Comment

Not yet, I've kinda put this on the backburner lately, been working 12 straight days since last week. I'll start to sus it out.
      Originally posted by ThePossum
      Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
      Originally posted by blitz
      make it low with some stance
      Originally posted by Cal
      I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
      Moist.

Comment

count me in but please make it on a sunday!!

Comment

any more info on this moonpie?
          Mad budget rally car? Check it out here.

Comment

so when and where on the coast is this happening i hope it will be say around early july. and maybe at terrigal or something since there is room and bbq and toilets. just let us know asap

Comment

What day of the week were you looking at? I'm interested if this is on a Sunday.

Comment

i vote the 28th of july, just cause its a month away and its the only weekend i have off in the foreseeable future
                i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

im in, provided i have bought a car by then haha
                  90 corolla seca
                  05 BA MKII XR6
                  02 s15 200sx GT
                  89 VN SS
                  02 Courier Minitruck
                  95 R33 GTST
                  03 VY SS 5.7L - current

Comment

Alright, screw it. 28th of July it is, I will confirm a location soon. Whoever shows up shows up, if it goes well I am happy to organize another. I've emailed MOOG back about two weeks ago, but no reply (as you can imagine they're busy). So I do not know if they are able to attend. We will roll with this for now, and I can make more effort with the next one to make it a big meet.
                    Last edited by Squirt; 26-06-2013, 10:19 PM.
                    Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
                    Originally posted by Cal
                    I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
                    Moist.

Comment

I'll still try and make it up there for it.
                      Now drives a girl's car
                      Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
                      Originally posted by Squirt
                      And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
                      Originally posted by LikeABoss
                      Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGZED View Post
                        I'll still try and make it up there for it.
                        I like the commitment.

As for you interstate guys, I can understand if you don't want to trek up as its not as big as I said it will be. Like I said there will be another one after with more notice and planning. I apologize for the haggard coordination, but as we all know life loves to get in the way sometimes.
                        Originally posted by Cal
                        Moist.

Comment

Ill N/A for work. and more than likely, i will show up
                          Mad budget rally car? Check it out here.

Comment

YAY for the 28th! ill definitely be there with the mini, id say about a dozen of the other guys from the hunter region will also come along as well
                            i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

Ill be there with my commie
                              If everything seems to be in control, you're not going fast enough!!!

Comment

Close to home, iv got no excuse

Comment

Working...
                                X