Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Central Coast Meet, 28th July Terrigal Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
    Alright, screw it. 28th of July it is, I will confirm a location soon. Whoever shows up shows up, if it goes well I am happy to organize another. I've emailed MOOG back about two weeks ago, but no reply (as you can imagine they're busy). So I do not know if they are able to attend. We will roll with this for now, and I can make more effort with the next one to make it a big meet.
    need moar details!!!
    i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

This still on? Where is it going to be?
      Mad budget rally car? Check it out here.

Comment

Look, I've no idea. I've lost all motivation to organize this, especially with such few numbers expressing interest, plus with recent events I'm less inclined to be involved on this forum.

I will find out about the ease of securing a location in the next few days, and go from there.
        Originally posted by ThePossum
        Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
        Originally posted by blitz
        make it low with some stance
        Originally posted by Cal
        I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
        Moist.

Comment

I rang the council and the cost involved to book Terrigal haven is ridiculous. I'm waiting on a call back from mt Penang parklands, but not many people are inclined to let car enthusiasts gather.

Also, in terms of a time of day, it will have to be in the late afternoon/evening as I'm working that day. I will structure it around 4-8pm or something like that.
          Its always made me feel uneasy, like I'm about to get bent over a pool table and take an exhaust, in my exhaust.
          Originally posted by Cal
          I miss him, now we can only comment on each others facebook statuses saying each other are gay
          Moist.

Comment

Right, I'm done stuffing around. First post updated with time and location, whoever shows shows.
            Originally posted by Cal
            Moist.

Comment

AFAIK I'm all good for the 28th. See you there broski.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                AFAIK I'm all good for the 28th. See you there broski.
                So you're flinstoning the 180 down?
                Originally posted by Cal
                Moist.

Comment

whats the deal with hiring the haven then? going to use it anyway?
                  Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Wasn't able to 'hire' it, so I figure we will turn up and see how we go. If we are asked to move on, then so be it. But it is a carpark after all, I figure if we aren't creating a disturbance, we shouldn't have any issues.
                    Originally posted by Cal
                    Moist.

Comment

ill definitely be there! keen
                      i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

I may be there, depending how a few other things (that I'm not at liberty to talk about yet) go that weekend

Comment

ill be there
                          If everything seems to be in control, you're not going fast enough!!!

Comment

will certainly attempt to be there
                            sigpic

Comment

Just around the corner, count me in.

Comment

will try to make it

**** the speed bumps at the haven though.

Comment

Working...
                                X