Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Central Coast Meet, 28th July Terrigal Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevZed
    replied

hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• DevZed
    replied
    Originally posted by Squirt View Post
    Haha buddy, I've organized many a meet/cruise in my time. The S15 was 'drifting' as well, and you didn't even see the S13. The noise was not my issue. I could not possibly have made it any fuarking clearer that I would not tolerate it. It is this behaviour that gives us car enthusiasts a bad name, and attitudes like yours are exactly why it keeps happening. Keep organizing your monthly meets, cause I'm not doing this shit anymore.. You'll have 20+ cars defected one day simply because one person was being a dickhead, but you thought it was ok because 'that's the nature of performance cars'. Pull your head in and see the bigger picture.

I received an email back from the police today, stating that the owners would be paid a visit. You tested me, guys. And it didn't pay off.

On that note, I'm out.
    As much as I agree that such offences are not acceptable this is a bit silly.

we've had incidents related to this before and we havn't gone to this level

*temptation to post snitches get stitches* jks jks

in all seriousness though without some form of evidence the blokes will get off easily and without issue.

Leave a comment:

• Jenga
    replied
    I'll repeat: were they MCM guys or random people who saw a car meet happening and decided to try and 'impress' everyone?

Edit: I found out they were people who actually turned out for the meet. That's very disappointing.

I still stand by the point that you're going to get idiots at car meets no matter how clearly define a set of rules, but by defining the rules and following through with reporting them, you've done all you can. We've had the exact same problems with our monthly meets and cruises and that's generally why we only tell people we trust now rather than completely open invites. It's the nature of the beast, there are far too many immature people with high performance cars out there these days.

If it's causing you grief then stepping back is a good idea. It's the exact reason I don't organise meets, because this stuff happens far more than I'd like.
    Last edited by Jenga; 31-07-2013, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Squirt
    replied
    Originally posted by liberator_126 View Post
    I was there, I think you're either too harsh or haven't been to many meets. Yes the R33 did a bit of boosting and wheel spin but the S15 and S13 were well behaved imo they didn't slip the wheels but yes they were loud as it the nature of many performance cars. There was nothing unsafe about what happened... Everyone was really friendly and happy to sit around and chat and if they are on here I implore them to come to other meets. I'm only too happy to continue the montlys that I organise as I met some cool people last night. I'm sorry you have such a view of it
    Haha buddy, I've organized many a meet/cruise in my time. The S15 was 'drifting' as well, and you didn't even see the S13. The noise was not my issue. I could not possibly have made it any fuarking clearer that I would not tolerate it. It is this behaviour that gives us car enthusiasts a bad name, and attitudes like yours are exactly why it keeps happening. Keep organizing your monthly meets, cause I'm not doing this shit anymore.. You'll have 20+ cars defected one day simply because one person was being a dickhead, but you thought it was ok because 'that's the nature of performance cars'. Pull your head in and see the bigger picture.

I received an email back from the police today, stating that the owners would be paid a visit. You tested me, guys. And it didn't pay off.

On that note, I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• Jenga
    replied
    We're they MCM guys or just randoms?

It wouldn't be the first time randoms have turned up to a meet. No point taking it personally, it's just the nature of car meets unfortunately.

Either way, good job on taking down their details and reporting them.

Leave a comment:

• liberator_126
    replied
    There was a white R33, a white S15 and a black S13 at the end after most people had gone.
    I was there, I think you're either too harsh or haven't been to many meets. Yes the R33 did a bit of boosting and wheel spin but the S15 and S13 were well behaved imo they didn't slip the wheels but yes they were loud as it the nature of many performance cars. There was nothing unsafe about what happened... Everyone was really friendly and happy to sit around and chat and if they are on here I implore them to come to other meets. I'm only too happy to continue the montlys that I organise as I met some cool people last night. I'm sorry you have such a view of it

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    I've got a couple of photos, I'll try to put them up tonight. Was good to meet people, although I am very disappointed that there were three dipshits that decided to disobey the only rule. For that reason, I will not be hosting another meet, and am distancing myself a bit from this forum on the whole. Also, the three cars that did disobey that rule will all have their plates reported to police today.

I expected better.
    hey mate, i know its hard, but with any cruise and meet up that any forum organises, most of them at least have 1-2 people that decide to act up. its a force of nature that no one can help. i would distant yourself from the forum, just do what you feel is needed. I organised a cruise with 40+ cars and only one guy got pulled up but besides that the rest were quite good. i just dont like it when they decide to do what they think are mad cool burnouts....

Leave a comment:

• Squirt
    replied
    There was a white R33, a white S15 and a black S13 at the end after most people had gone.

Leave a comment:

• GuptRX
    replied
    3 dipshits? what cars were they in?? i take it the skyline was one of them?

Leave a comment:

• Rosey
    replied
    Dickheads ruining it for the rest of us.. I hope the cops actually do something.

Sorry I couldn't make it man, we'll have to catch up another time.

Leave a comment:

• Squirt
    replied
    I've got a couple of photos, I'll try to put them up tonight. Was good to meet people, although I am very disappointed that there were three dipshits that decided to disobey the only rule. For that reason, I will not be hosting another meet, and am distancing myself a bit from this forum on the whole. Also, the three cars that did disobey that rule will all have their plates reported to police today.

I expected better.

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    Take any pics?

Leave a comment:

• princess
    replied
    cruise was fun, got separated cause i couldnt keep up on the straights tho, so i just lapped the twisty bit at the start of old pac. was good to meet you squirt

Leave a comment:

• PaulF
    replied
    Nice to meet some of you folks and your cars. Shame I couldn't go on the cruise but I decided to play it safe on the new engine.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy
    replied
    sorry guys,missed this one. hope it goes well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X