Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meets in Adelaide/SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Stay tuned to this space and/or our Facebook page for our next meet!

Decibel meter results are up on our page from our last mini meet!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Thanks Tom! I must get in the habit of updating this thread over here as well as the Facebook Page!

Adelaide MCM Mini Meet this Saturday, 20th July 7pm behind Castle Plaza!
    Adelaide Mini Meet

A fellow member suggested a meet up for those of us that are keen to see how loud our cars are on a decibel meter. Afterwards maybe a cruise to wherever we choose!
    There seems to be about a dozen confirmed so far!

Join us over on our Facebook Page if you haven't already so you can keep in the loop! SA MCM Facebook Page

Leave a comment:

• DownUnder
    replied
    Mini meet happening soon. Hopefully Sama can post the details. (I'm interstate)

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Originally posted by AARON9 View Post
    Sama keep me in the loop with these meets, I spend more time on Opelaus but wouldn't mind showing off the vxr a bit and meet some new car fans! Perhaps post some of these cruises in the OA cruise section too if you want some of the Opel guys out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Will keep you updated on these mate sure! haha definitely your vxr would be the only one of its kind at our MCM meets but the guys will love it!
    will post details on the OA cruise section and see if others want to join you, Brandon and myself at the MCM meets too!

Leave a comment:

• AARON9
    replied
    Sama keep me in the loop with these meets, I spend more time on Opelaus but wouldn't mind showing off the vxr a bit and meet some new car fans! Perhaps post some of these cruises in the OA cruise section too if you want some of the Opel guys out

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Originally posted by DownUnder View Post
    New meet happening next weekend.
    Deets posted by Sama here: 4th SA MCM Meet - July 6th
    Don't forget to join the facebook group!
    Cheers mate! +1
    The more the merrier guys

Leave a comment:

• DownUnder
    replied
    New meet happening next weekend.
    Deets posted by Sama here: 4th SA MCM Meet - July 6th
    Don't forget to join the facebook group!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    We had the biggest meet yet in Adelaide! A cruise to windy point then Mt Lofty and finish with a Maccas run at Harbour Town. A great cruise with great mate's! About 20+ easy!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    So 6pm behind castle plaza servo. And if you're coming from north, we are meeting at parafield bunnings carpark at 5:30 and convoying to castle plaza from there.

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Be good to have you down man and finally put a face to the name.

Likewise here, we are slowly starting to increase numbers for the meets. Dont worry we'll get there.
    As far as I know this is the third or so meet in Adelaide. No idea if there were any in the past! I thought about 2 months ago.. why not get RADelaide started up! :P

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss
    replied
    Mate, im in canberra :P unless i organise a cruise nothing happens lol

Leave a comment:

• calvintibia001
    replied
    Originally posted by LikeABoss View Post
    Well I'll be in Adelaide that day so ill try make it in the swagna
    Awesomeness, but don't expect meets like in Melb / Bris / Syd, down here people are not that active tbh, but hey it doesn't matter : P

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss
    replied
    Well I'll be in Adelaide that day so ill try make it in the swagna

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Originally posted by mad can't View Post
    I might come along n do heaps of skids (or not). Any idea of a time yet? I'm not on fb.
    Time is 6pm Saturday June 8th.

Leave a comment:

• mad can't
    replied
    I might come along n do heaps of skids (or not). Any idea of a time yet? I'm not on fb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X