Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meets in Adelaide/SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Update!
    Adelaide North area mini meet this Saturday the 24th of August! 5pm meet and greet at Parafield Bunnings carpark opposite Big Bucket. 6pm cruise through one tree hill to TTP.

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    An interstate drive in that would be amazeballs man! great way to run her in! I love the new front to these! oooft <3
    Yeah buddy, MCM is that extended family we never had. Be great to see ya while you are down!
    let me know deets when it gets closer and we'll see who is free/keen to see ya :P

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss
    replied
    hahaha i feel honored that youd hold a mini meet :P

this is the gorgeous girl id bring to met you all

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Originally posted by LikeABoss View Post
    So guys there a cruise on late september/early november Ill be down adelaide again then and can bring the vf hahaha
    VF? Maaad! I saw one in the flesh today at our locan westfield shops! they look the sex man! jeeze! you'd be crowded around like a hawk XD
    nah man thats awesome! if not one of our main meets.. we can hold a mini meet for when you are in town so you can meet a few of us!

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss
    replied
    So guys there a cruise on late september/early november Ill be down adelaide again then and can bring the vf hahaha

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Howdy Cameroo! well bud. I update on this thread for our meet details but jump onto our facebook page for instant updates! we do one meet a month so far!

currently guys we are going to do a joint meet with a fellow no hate car club in Adelaide. More on that soon!

and T-Rex57.. you know MCM has no ages no matter where you live! hahaa :P
    Last edited by SAMARAI; 17-08-2013, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cameroo
    replied
    Hi, new to the forum but have been a fan of MCM for ages, I live in Adelaide and wondering when the next meet is, never been to one but keen to

Leave a comment:

• T-Rex57
    replied
    Hah, if I went I'd probably be the oldest!

Leave a comment:

• LiB4rty
    replied
    Would be good an Adelaide meet!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    An update! We have 250+ views on our above MCM SA meet video! MAAAAD!

Also Stay tuned to this space or our Adelaide's MCM Facebook page for our next meet which is a combined meet with a fellow Adelaideian car group called Car Culture United.

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    ADELAIDE MCM Meet Video from our meet today is below! We had an awesome day!!

Leave a comment:

• DownUnder
    replied
    Meet/cruise is tomorrow people! 10 pre-meet at Ikea. 11 am at Castle Plaza! If the carpark's full I'll try to update this with where we're parking (close by) or hop on the FB page for instant updates!!!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Pre meet at IKEA 10am Sat 10th August. Brekky run at IKEA before main meet at castle plaza.

Leave a comment:

• DownUnder
    replied
    Two meets happening this weekend people! Get keen!!!

1st. Sat 10th - meeting 11am at castle plaza. Heading up to whispering wall

2nd. Sun 11th Windy point meet? Then off to habourtown.

Don't forget to get on the facebook page if you can!!!

Leave a comment:

• SAMARAI
    replied
    Adelaide's next mcm meet is down for Saturday August 10th, 11am at Castle Plaza. We plan to head to the Whispering Wall up Barossa way!
    This should be a great drive!

The day after (Sunday August 11th) a Windy Point/Mt Lofty run is underway followed by a bite to eat!

Come on down to one or both if you're in Adelaide!

Join us on our SA MCM Facebook page if you haven't already https://www.facebook.com/groups/449983608418770/

Cheers Guys!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X