Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIC] Group Car Work Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by styleofhabit View Post
    I've got bodywork covered lol. We could even hold small workshops?
    Not a bad idea. For those that don't have the skills to help out, they can come along and learn how to do these things, so that they can indeed help in future.

Comment

Originally posted by Leprichaun View Post
      Not a bad idea. For those that don't have the skills to help out, they can come along and learn how to do these things, so that they can indeed help in future.
      Sounds like a awesome idea put me down. Ive got plenty of space and most of the tools needed to fix cars minus an engine hoist. Will be getting a hydraulic table press soon. And I'm kinda noob with most engine based things.
      '04 Avalon bone stock with mighty mods sticker

Comment

Originally posted by TRDAVALON View Post
        Sounds like a awesome idea put me down. Ive got plenty of space and most of the tools needed to fix cars minus an engine hoist. Will be getting a hydraulic table press soon. And I'm kinda noob with most engine based things.
        Great to have you on board. Spread the word as much as possible guys. Hopefully we'll be able to set the first meet very shortly.

Comment

I am defiantly in, I know the real basics and I really want to learn more. I can also help with 4WD stuff as I work at a tyre shop that works on 4WDs.
          Camry CS-X 2.2L 5sp. Manual. Total goon mobile. Total work in progress.

Comment

Im always happy to help anyone with car issues.

and Alchemist.. ill be happy to help out with ur turbo swap and brake lines

Comment

I'm happy to jump on the tools and help out. Don't have much of my own gear, but I'll still help.
              Now drives a girl's car
              Originally posted by ThePossum
              Furious masturbation, the cure to all life's problems, passes time nicely too.
              Originally posted by Squirt
              And BIGZED, phwoar. He is 1 cheeky kunt m8. I could easy wrek him 1v1.
              Originally posted by LikeABoss
              Welcome to the bogan side, heres your complimentary can of VB, a kick to mouth to remove most of your teeth and a makita angle grinder for that extra low.

Comment

Excellent to see that the idea is gaining traction. Has anybody that hasn't already posted something got anything (no matter how minor) that needs doing to their car? Just so we can have a few more things to start with.

Let's start playing with dates while we're at it. Obviously needs to be on a weekend - a no-brainer! What day works best for most of you; Saturday or Sunday?

Comment

Plans for my car (if i get it back from insurence). Are many.

But coilovers will be up first

Glad to help with everything and anything. Looking forward to this
                  Czech out my ride: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...28first-car%29

Originally posted by jmacman12
                  me n swagger on sum trains an
                  dey goin fast an
                  I got a railway themed, Pashmina Afghan
                  we kingz of the world, on trains like Te'o
                  If you're on the road, then you're sure not me, oh
                  Get the f*ck up, this train is real

Comment

i have hands, can help.
                    Derp.

Comment

I also have hands.

My skills are:
                      Soldering
                      I can do things when you tell me to do them
                      scarnon

Comment

This is awesome! Love to help out however I can! It looks like everyone wants coilovers done but I've got a set coming in 2 weeks! But happy to just hang and work on cars!

Comment

I have tools, have ambition to help, little knowledge but willing to help and learn. just name a place and time..

Comment

I can lend a hand. I'm good with electronic stuffs
                            Project Silkia a Nissan S15 Varietta convertible

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST260 View Post
                              Im always happy to help anyone with car issues.

and Alchemist.. ill be happy to help out with ur turbo swap and brake lines
                              I wouldn't mind a hand sticking in some braided brake lines and bleeding brakes all round? ^_^

Comment

i actually have alot of stuff to do to my own cars that i could use 2 sets of hand for.

Comment

Working...
                                X