Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! A dutch meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big laughter of Krisschan saying "So what do you want to do, lift it up and throw it in the ditch?" after the DAF broke down.
    sigpic

Comment

• I wish i was there
      im more than happy to help you with questions about nearly all volkswagens
      So what do you want to do, lift it up and throw it in the ditch?
      Cars:
      HI THERE!! : )
      1973 VW beetle 1300 under a cover collecting dust
      1999 VW new beetle 2.0, so its basically a MK4 gti

Comment

• We def need more participants form the next issue of the meet. Can't wait for the vid though.
        MOPAR or NO CAR

Comment

• Not sure if I posted it here, but my cat was found. (8 days after he went missing, so nearly a week after the meet.)
          He's alive and well, just a little skinnier.

He was under a grate in the basement, apparently he got lost down the stairs and was too afraid to ask for help (or respond when I called him.)
          He was found by people with a dog, the dog tried to get to the grate so they looked down there and saw cat droppings, so they called me, and I unbolted the grate and climbed down to get him.

Cosmo is very happy to be home again.

(Thought you guys might want to know, I did find my cat. )
          Modifying is a lifestyle!
          Originally posted by milkchicken
          Oh man I hate it when the bolts on my car decide to strip, its so awkward.. I'm like dude I've got a partner I can't be seen doing this...

Comment

• So you took the cat from that farm for nothing huh.. You better bring that one back.
            sigpic

Comment

• >.> do I have to?
              Oh man I hate it when the bolts on my car decide to strip, its so awkward.. I'm like dude I've got a partner I can't be seen doing this...

Comment

• YES, I've seen flyers going all over town of that cat.
                sigpic

Comment

• Well, too bad I can't help them, I didn't actually bring that cat with me, someone else must've.

Last edited by AlexanderB; 25-08-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• God sarcasm over the internet really works like monkeyballs.
                    sigpic

Comment

• >.> oh, I see I forgot the sarcastic-smiley, lol.

Comment

• Would anyone be up for a new Dutch meet?

Comment

• Sure. Lets just hope the meeting doesn't end in a crash like the last one. :P

Comment

• Well, if there are enough people interested, I think I would like to organise something.

Comment

• Count me in! The turn out was pretty good last year! I noticed making an event on Facebook worked really well last year.

Maybe even get a European meet in this year, I really want another go at the Nurburgring

Comment

• Since the forum has gone back to the dark ages, I didn't know the Dutch meet has become a regular thing. I would like to organise something, but only if I'm not disturbing someone else's plans.
                                Last edited by Ratatouille; 11-02-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X