Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[nsw] EOI cruise Sydney to megalong valley lots of twist and turns

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
    Looks like someone else has been on this drive....once ur in megalong all u want to do is go up n down the hill because its so mad with twist and turns just have to be careful as I had a few mates over estimate themselves
    Lol
    I know, i have driven it plenty of times! it was the first place i took my car for a good run! but it can be dangerous when it gets to the rain forest part it often gets quite wet and people don't see it!
    My Rx7:
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...one-s-FC-RX7-D

    Comment


    • #17
      Also, I may bring others who don't know much about mighty car mods, but love modding cars

      so dates peoples???

      also I know a few sweet spots to take flicks and chill with cars we just need to organise



      Keen
      i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

      VTEC Just Kicked In, Yo!!

      Originally posted by Skilltrain
      That's the mentality of a Holden driver though :P

      Comment


      • #18
        5 people including myself want to come, (these 4 are just mates) So it will be pretty sweet I think that's over one day, I could probably get 15 different cars just from my mates if I tried hard enough, wheres the creator of this thread! organise!!
        i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

        VTEC Just Kicked In, Yo!!

        Originally posted by Skilltrain
        That's the mentality of a Holden driver though :P

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Dodge View Post
          5 people including myself want to come, (these 4 are just mates) So it will be pretty sweet I think that's over one day, I could probably get 15 different cars just from my mates if I tried hard enough, wheres the creator of this thread! organise!!

          im here mate lol just overviewing the thread

          ok so this has brought up enough interest, just keep a look out on here on the forums, I will be making a date and a new thread over the weekend, will give plenty of notice about 3-4 weeks notice, thanks everyone for their imput and it this will now definatly happen wether my car is on the road or not. I will either be bringing my C34 Stagea or my ve commy if the stagea is not on the road due to repairs.
          1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

          VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
            im here mate lol just overviewing the thread

            ok so this has brought up enough interest, just keep a look out on here on the forums, I will be making a date and a new thread over the weekend, will give plenty of notice about 3-4 weeks notice, thanks everyone for their imput and it this will now definatly happen wether my car is on the road or not. I will either be bringing my C34 Stagea or my ve commy if the stagea is not on the road due to repairs.
            Champion
            i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

            VTEC Just Kicked In, Yo!!

            Originally posted by Skilltrain
            That's the mentality of a Holden driver though :P

            Comment


            • #21
              I live in northwest so this isn't too far out of my way.

              Where would the meeting point be?

              Comment


              • #22
                If OP posts up a date & meeting point i'll be interested along with roughly 5 other cars.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Will be posting up the cruise details by Sunday night so keep a look out!!! Tossing up meeting points but the most central meeting point is the twin servos on the m4....parking in the truck area...heaps of room....or it might be penrith krispy Kreames.....all will be revield on Sunday night
                  1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

                  VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The date is also going to be decided to give everyone plenty of notice so that everyone can be available and get their cars ready
                    1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

                    VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
                      Will be posting up the cruise details by Sunday night so keep a look out!!! Tossing up meeting points but the most central meeting point is the twin servos on the m4....parking in the truck area...heaps of room....or it might be penrith krispy Kreames.....all will be revield on Sunday night

                      looking forward to this man!
                      My '98 N15 Pulsar SSS S2

                      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/atta...7&d=1371469483

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        depending on date might as well come
                        test the vrx on the corners!
                        My Rides:
                        Old And Missed-1997 TF Magna Altera - 3.0L 6G72
                        New & MAAAD!-2002 TJ Series II VR-X - Mighty 6G74!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Johnvirus_01 View Post
                          depending on date might as well come
                          test the vrx on the corners!

                          Dat picture and location haha
                          i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

                          VTEC Just Kicked In, Yo!!

                          Originally posted by Skilltrain
                          That's the mentality of a Holden driver though :P

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hahah this is so funny reading this thread. I live in springwood, so all these roads are my daily drives slash past katoomba I do atleast once every coupke of months.

                            Its just funny coz around here everyone hates the damn roads! It takes forever to get anywhere coz its so windy and twisty! Lol

                            I'll be in, I can give some advice on places to see if anyone wants

                            Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                            My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

                            My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Coming soon.....cruise to megalong valley will be up hopefully before midnight.....
                              1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

                              VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

                                VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X