Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[nsw] EOI cruise Sydney to megalong valley lots of twist and turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sleek3
    replied
    Originally posted by FullySik View Post
    Just wondering if this is still happening? I've actually never been on a cruise before, would definitely be up for it
    check the sticky thread mate...its going to be HUGE!!! over 40 cars and counting

Leave a comment:

• FullySik
    replied
    Just wondering if this is still happening? I've actually never been on a cruise before, would definitely be up for it

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    sorry double post

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    Coming soon.....cruise to megalong valley will be up hopefully before midnight.....

Leave a comment:

• BMSSS
    replied
    Hahah this is so funny reading this thread. I live in springwood, so all these roads are my daily drives slash past katoomba I do atleast once every coupke of months.

Its just funny coz around here everyone hates the damn roads! It takes forever to get anywhere coz its so windy and twisty! Lol

I'll be in, I can give some advice on places to see if anyone wants

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• Dodge
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnvirus_01 View Post
    depending on date might as well come
    test the vrx on the corners!

Dat picture and location haha

Leave a comment:

• Johnvirus_01
    replied
    depending on date might as well come
    test the vrx on the corners!

Leave a comment:

• Glennjamin
    replied
    Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
    Will be posting up the cruise details by Sunday night so keep a look out!!! Tossing up meeting points but the most central meeting point is the twin servos on the m4....parking in the truck area...heaps of room....or it might be penrith krispy Kreames.....all will be revield on Sunday night

looking forward to this man!

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    The date is also going to be decided to give everyone plenty of notice so that everyone can be available and get their cars ready

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    Will be posting up the cruise details by Sunday night so keep a look out!!! Tossing up meeting points but the most central meeting point is the twin servos on the m4....parking in the truck area...heaps of room....or it might be penrith krispy Kreames.....all will be revield on Sunday night

Leave a comment:

• Jcknights93
    replied
    If OP posts up a date & meeting point i'll be interested along with roughly 5 other cars.

Leave a comment:

• R34NUR
    replied
    I live in northwest so this isn't too far out of my way.

Where would the meeting point be?

Leave a comment:

• Dodge
    replied
    Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
    im here mate lol just overviewing the thread

ok so this has brought up enough interest, just keep a look out on here on the forums, I will be making a date and a new thread over the weekend, will give plenty of notice about 3-4 weeks notice, thanks everyone for their imput and it this will now definatly happen wether my car is on the road or not. I will either be bringing my C34 Stagea or my ve commy if the stagea is not on the road due to repairs.
    Champion

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    Originally posted by Dodge View Post
    5 people including myself want to come, (these 4 are just mates) So it will be pretty sweet I think that's over one day, I could probably get 15 different cars just from my mates if I tried hard enough, wheres the creator of this thread! organise!!

im here mate lol just overviewing the thread

ok so this has brought up enough interest, just keep a look out on here on the forums, I will be making a date and a new thread over the weekend, will give plenty of notice about 3-4 weeks notice, thanks everyone for their imput and it this will now definatly happen wether my car is on the road or not. I will either be bringing my C34 Stagea or my ve commy if the stagea is not on the road due to repairs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X