Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canberra cruise july 14th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canberra cruise july 14th

Ok well against my better judgement few of us decided we should get the mcm community involved with us despite there being very few and a few are useless wannabe racers

anyway copypasta from another forum

"Hey everyone!

Coen and I were planning on organising the next Canberra Subaru Rexnet cruise combined with a meet and greet on Sunday 14th of July.

Basically we're proposing to have a meet and greet earlier in the day for those people interested in grabbing a coffee (Rich_D) and having a chat with the lads about cars etc and who generally just want to chill out instead of hooning around corners in their AWD Subarus.
    The Gungahlin shopping region could be a good candidate, there's a new parking area where we could all go, and people also attending the cruise can buy supplies at the shops there before going to the usual meeting point in Phillip in the car park outside of the iceskating centre.

Then later on for those who are keen, a cruise down to the cotter via Uriarra Road and a nice BBQ.

Let us know what you guys think, and if you're keen/able to attend the event!

Cheers,
    Eugie B"

Thats general gist, any info needed just ask. Itd be good to meet some more of the mcm lot rexnet/ozfoz seem to be taking over my cruises so need some other car brands there :P

Cheers guys!

-Coen
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Bumpity bump bump, would be nice to have a few more of the mcm crew attend
    sigpic
    Disclaimer: anything I say in social thread may be false information, any comments believed show signs of your astounding intelligence.

Organizer for MCM/Rexnet/OzFoz/AMC/JC Cruises & Meet Ups in the Canberra region :3

Comment

This is still on for any last minute stragglers, ill be the black ve ute down at phillip around 1230 and if come later just look for the group of cars and people standing around looking bored
      sigpic

Comment

how did this go?

Comment

Originally posted by Madcow View Post
          how did this go?
          They got over a 20 car turnout from what I remember
          MCM Queensland Facebook Groups:
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Brisbane
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Sunshine Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - Gold Coast
          Mighty Car Mods Fan Page - FNQ
          MCM Queensland Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Madcow View Post
            how did this go?
            It went good as usual lol had a total of i think 20 cars and rain stayed away so made it a good day
            sigpic

Comment

Damn, if only I joined sooner! I would have had to drag the border living here out with me though to chaperone (since I'm only on my Learner's) but I don't think a shitty stock 2003 kia rio would look good next to all the rest of the cars :P

Comment

Well welcome mate! hahaha nah we dont care bout what car people drive long as they like cars and dont hang shit on anyone else for no reason i mean c'mon im usually in a magna sooo a kias a tad better then that
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X