Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty car mods "friday night special" fan meets in brisbane, now permanent!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty car mods "friday night special" fan meets in brisbane, now permanent!!!

Hey All,
    The MCM community here in Queensland, Australia has grown enormously over the last 6 months. Needless to say that so has the requests by MCM fans to have regular meets. The numbers we now get coming to meets has allowed us the possibility to host MCM meets every Friday night here in Brisbane. We've been running these "Friday Night Special" meets over the last 4 weeks and had a great response from the Qld MCM community, and we're really going to enjoy having them continue MAAAAAAD!!!!

Ok, so here are the details:

MIGHTY CAR MODS QLD PERMANENT "FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL" FAN MEETS

Every Friday Night starting at 6:00PM

Location: The Munch Inn. 28 Elizabeth St Acacia Ridge Qld (we'll always be using the rear carpark)

So come along and catch up with a great community of fellow Mighty Modders!!!!

IMPORTANT
    Also please note that this location we've chosen has many other car enthusiasts and clubs that use the front car park. Please be respectful of others and drive safely. Stupid behaviour and excessive noise will not be tolerated. Security guards constantly patrol the area and will not hesitate to call the police and have you removed from the premises if the rules are not followed.
    Originally posted by The Euromy
    Ahh...
    That probably explains it, I still want to see some juggling though.
    Originally posted by MadeinJapan
    I'll go you one better, I want to see Tooza juggle Marty and Moog.

Wish I lived somewhere with a better car scene haha

Comment

Looks like I might have to make the trek down to brissy and see one of these meets first hand (but not tonight, mates 21st and what not)
      Owner of WTF-033 ie "That 33 with the V8"

Build Thread: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...n-V8-R33-Build

If in doubt: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...captain-natro/

Comment

I wish i have lived in Australia! And had a car :-)

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Anyone know how to transport a car and person across the pacific?

Comment

Working...
            X