Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSW] Sydney to Robertson Pie Shop lots of twistys - 08/09/2013 .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
    Looks like not as many interested....thought there would be more considering the request....
    give it time man , hopefully itll build up

Comment

Sounds fun, and I'm all for any cruise that comes through Wollongong. A quick note though, if you were planning to take Mt Keira road between Picton Rd and Wollongong (to join the Princes's Hwy) it's been closed for a while. According to this link (http://www.wollongong.nsw.gov.au/ser...keiraroad.aspx) it's still closed and work hasn't even started to repair it yet. You'll need to come up with a different route. My suggestion would be to take Picton Rd all the way to the F6. Fewer twisties, but better than if you keep going south on the Hume.
      My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
      The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
      My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
      sigpic

Comment

i would check the road conditions on mount keira pass, i thought it was closed due to landslides (assuming it is the road i am thinking of).

Comment

Sleek, if mauswekz is coming... WE HAVE TO DO IT!

Ps. im currently creating the poster
          i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

VTEC Just Kicked In, Yo!!

Originally posted by Skilltrain
          That's the mentality of a Holden driver though :P

Comment

Somebody order a poster?

Comment

These posters rule! legit!

Comment

heyyy, I'm pretty keen i'll more than likely come if nothing comes up ill be the aussie and bring the bogan mobile 'the commie'
                If everything seems to be in control, you're not going fast enough!!!

Comment

you should call the pie shop and make sure they have enough pies

Comment

Originally posted by 4tune View Post
                    These posters rule! legit!
                    Thanks man means a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
                      Sleek, if mauswekz is coming... WE HAVE TO DO IT!
                      If I can join as you guys come through Wollongong, I'm up for it. Chances are low that Mt Keira Rd will be open by the 8th of September though.
                      My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that I have my new car I would be quite interested in this. Although I don't have a UHF radio so I might have to look into getting one. How much do they cost? A few months ago I drove down to Wollongong for work in my parent's Micra and ended up on Mount Kiera pass and was thinking at the time I'd love to go back and do it once I had my own car.

Comment

mmmmmm raisins

Apparently dick smiths sells em for $60 a pair , i might go halves in a set with a mate for this meet

Comment

Originally posted by 4tune View Post
                            mmmmmm raisins

Apparently dick smiths sells em for $60 a pair , i might go halves in a set with a mate for this meet
                            $60 for a pair of raisins!? That's crazy! ;-)

Jaycar sells a cheap UHF for $25 http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=DC1001
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mauswerkz View Post
                              $60 for a pair of raisins!? That's crazy! ;-)

Jaycar sells a cheap UHF for $25 http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=DC1001
                              Yeah i should have worded that better haha , might have to check out jaycar!

Comment

I might join in on this if I haven't sold my car by then, it'll be my first MCM cruise

Car - Suzuki Alto 1.3L Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X