Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NSW] Sydney to Robertson Pie Shop lots of twistys - 08/09/2013 .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mauswerkz
    replied
    As noted in my build thread, my car is out of commission after a track day killed my engine. Might not make this cruise after all.

Leave a comment:

• Dodge
    replied
    Good Glenn

Leave a comment:

• Glennjamin
    replied
    Okay sleek I'm deffs in haha
    (Ps I'm already on list)

Leave a comment:

• D.Spec
    replied
    Originally posted by mauswerkz View Post
    Sounds like a good meeting place to me. We can get others from the Gong and surrounds who want to come along to meet there as well. Easy turn around back to the freeway as well.
    ...there's also the option to head out to the base of the Pass via Penrose and Calderwood if people were interested in some roads that allow for a bit more entertainment than the expressway.

Leave a comment:

• mauswerkz
    replied
    Originally posted by D.Spec View Post
    Hi guys, I live in Wollongong and would whilst I wouldn't be heading up to Crossroads, I'd love to meet up with you guys in the Gong and then cruise through to Robertson with you. Mt Keira Road is still closed, so I'd recommend coming down Mt Ousley instead. There's a carpark at the bottom of Ousley to meet up at if you're keen.
    Sounds like a good meeting place to me. We can get others from the Gong and surrounds who want to come along to meet there as well. Easy turn around back to the freeway as well.

Leave a comment:

• emmKay
    replied
    If the weather is nice and clear, I'm in with my FG XR6

Leave a comment:

• Mickos
    replied
    I am keen but will have to see closer to the date

Leave a comment:

• D.Spec
    replied
    Hi guys, I live in Wollongong and would whilst I wouldn't be heading up to Crossroads, I'd love to meet up with you guys in the Gong and then cruise through to Robertson with you. Mt Keira Road is still closed, so I'd recommend coming down Mt Ousley instead. There's a carpark at the bottom of Ousley to meet up at if you're keen.

Leave a comment:

• Jez13
    replied
    My brother and I are coming.
    Jez 13 08 WRX
    Favio SM VR4 Galant (Manual)

Leave a comment:

• Raisin
    replied
    I got my UHF radio on Wednesday, starting to get really excited for this.

Leave a comment:

• Johnvirus_01
    replied
    well just learnt that i have another event on the day

im out again

Leave a comment:

• sleek3
    replied
    list updated....

Leave a comment:

• 4tune
    replied
    picked up some UHFs today , for bout $25 each at dicksmith dunno if sydney prices are different though

Leave a comment:

• rippzz112
    replied
    im more than likely in...
    Subaru Liberty wagon if it passes rego...

Leave a comment:

• lukusis
    replied
    Im in if i can get my AE92's wheel bearing type noise sorted (probably still even if not )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X